McDonald's Iced Coffee Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 481 in Coffee

November 03, 2016

Une de mes boissons d'été favorite pour les temps chaud. Très bon goût et super goût frais en bouche. Il est à 1 dollar tout l'été en plus ! Option économique.

November 03, 2016

On a hot summer day this is definitely chug worthy, not only is it so refreshing but it wakes you up, gives you energy and tastes amazing. you can request sweetener and milk instead of cream if you are calorie and fat conscience, and it tastes just as good if not better. i drink these all summer long and they usually have a 99 cent deal on it so it is a great price.

October 16, 2016

Je n`aime pas du tout, Son gout est très prononcé et pas très agréable en bouche. Je n`aime pas qu`il soit liquide avec glace je préfère la version ``slush``. non , gouté une seule fois et pu jamais

September 27, 2016

What a way to start the day, I drink McDonald's Iced coffee, all year round. Very refreshing, and light to digest. They have definitely improved, their great coffee taste, last year or so.

September 23, 2016

This is my favourite summer drink when we are out with the family. And you definitely can't be the price at $1. It's great tasting and isn't overly sweet.

July 19, 2016

for the price its amazing!!! especially $1.00 summer special. Its definitely a steal!! its not too sweet and not too bitter. Its definitely worth every penny and refreshing for these hot summer days.

July 19, 2016

I LOVE McDon's iced coffee! I'm not a huge coffee drinker, nor am I a huge fan of McDonald's but whenever I go there I always order a medium caramel iced coffee. Dollar Drink Days are the best when I can get this for a dollar! So creamy and sweet, awesome for the summer, but delicious any time of the year!

June 20, 2016

I love the flavour of the creamy vanilla iced coffee they make, it's sweet and ice cold on a hot day. But I don't like this version as much as the ones that are more of a coffee slurpee. This one is the flavoured cold coffee poured over top of an entire cup filled to the brim with ice cubes. That's the part I don't like. I would never find it acceptable to be given a cup of soda by them that had this much ice in it, which is why I order my sodas sans ice. Basically I feel they're ripping us off by giving us 25% drink, and 75% ice. It's gone too fast b/c nothing is in it. But it's delish... just want more delish for my dollar.

June 20, 2016

McDonald's has great coffee - hot or cold. I love the vanilla iced coffee - creamy, cool and delicious! I treat myself to iced coffee often during McDonalds summer dollar drink days.

June 20, 2016

This is a great summer drink and an ever better price. I wish I had a McDonalds closer to me to take more advantage of this . It is nice and refreshing on a hot summer day.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes