McDonald's Junior Chicken

McDonald's Junior Chicken Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 212 in Fast Food

June 20, 2016

Great option on a budget. For less than $2 you get a fluffy white bun (not the classic sesame seed bun of the McChicken burger, this is more like the cheeseburger bun) with a slightly-spiced white chicken patty, mayo, and lettuce. It tastes great and is satisfying - can't ask for much more for a toonie!

January 17, 2016

Tastes really good and is very cheap for its price! Never disappoints and I love the McChicken sauce :)

November 30, 2015

I have always been a sucker for these... they taste so good!! I wont lie I always feel super sick after eating it and always say Ill never do it again. But I always go back for more!

November 30, 2015

McDonald's Junior Chicken;

I still like Mcdonalds junior chicken, though I must admit Burger king jr chicken is still better.

Mcdonalds Junior chicken is good price, value for your money, I get full off one junior chicken sandwich.
Bread is soft and fluffy inside, chicken is juicy, tender, white, well seasoned, they should add more lettuce, tomato, mayo inside, I feel never enough.

I will continue to buy, value for the dollar

November 29, 2015

Taste good, it's cheap. If you don't want a McChicken sandwich, because it's big, you have the option of a jr. chicken.

April 23, 2015

These are my favourite item at McDonald's. They are very inexpensive, and they are delicious. I really like the spices in the batter. I usually get extra mayo just to it is a little less dry, but that's totally a personal preference. These are a great deal

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml