• McDonald's Junior Chicken
  • McDonald's Junior Chicken

McDonald's Junior Chicken Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 236 in Fast Food

March 24, 2017

Seriously one of those food items that we shouldn't love but just can't help ourselves. I love these jr chicken burgers, so full of flavour with a nice crunch from the chicken. The sauce completes the combo for me, yum! Plus the price is right.

March 24, 2017

These are awesome and the sauce and lettuce on it is the perfect combo its even better if you add bacon to it however I find the chicken to be so spicy I can never enjoy it! It gives me such bad heart burn a mcchicken is a good alternative

January 20, 2017

One of my go to's when I go to McDonald's. I love that it is on the value menu and even though some people find it small - my boyfriend can eat about 3 I find that 1 is filling!

June 20, 2016

Great option on a budget. For less than $2 you get a fluffy white bun (not the classic sesame seed bun of the McChicken burger, this is more like the cheeseburger bun) with a slightly-spiced white chicken patty, mayo, and lettuce. It tastes great and is satisfying - can't ask for much more for a toonie!

January 17, 2016

Tastes really good and is very cheap for its price! Never disappoints and I love the McChicken sauce :)

November 30, 2015

I have always been a sucker for these... they taste so good!! I wont lie I always feel super sick after eating it and always say Ill never do it again. But I always go back for more!

November 30, 2015

McDonald's Junior Chicken;

I still like Mcdonalds junior chicken, though I must admit Burger king jr chicken is still better.

Mcdonalds Junior chicken is good price, value for your money, I get full off one junior chicken sandwich.
    Bread is soft and fluffy inside, chicken is juicy, tender, white, well seasoned, they should add more lettuce, tomato, mayo inside, I feel never enough.

I will continue to buy, value for the dollar

November 29, 2015

Taste good, it's cheap. If you don't want a McChicken sandwich, because it's big, you have the option of a jr. chicken.

April 23, 2015

These are my favourite item at McDonald's. They are very inexpensive, and they are delicious. I really like the spices in the batter. I usually get extra mayo just to it is a little less dry, but that's totally a personal preference. These are a great deal

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus