McDonald's Kids Meal

McDonald's Kids Meal Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 237 in Fast Food

March 09, 2017

I love how you can choose between nuggets or a burger. You can also choose between apples and fries and milk chocolate milk and apple juice. There's so many options for every day

January 05, 2017

My favorite treat as a kid , and I still love it . Used to be better with the puzzles on the carton and animal crackers but. Now they have apples and juice substitutes . Good value for what it is .

January 05, 2017

The happy meals have stepped up over the years. Kids are able to have milk or juice a yogurt is included and they still get fries and a burger. My son loves it.

October 23, 2016

As a kid this was my favorite treat. It used to have lots of fun art on the box, with games and quizzes. Also, you would get a whole box of cookies ...chocolate chip or animal crackers. The prize was always really cool. Today the whole concept has changed and kids don't know how enjoyable it used to be. Apples and milk....yuck! Go back to the vintage concept.

September 21, 2016

It's a filling meal, burger or nuggets, drink, use to be cookies years ago, but now it's fruit for sweets and a toy. The toys that were given when I was a kid were much better then the ones given today. I remember getting a stuffed Garfield. McDonald's is trying to make the meal healthier. Kids enjoy it.

February 01, 2016

My children have always loved getting the Happy Meals. The portions are perfect for children. I love the different variety of kids meals that McDonald's offers. I think it's great that the meals now come with yogurt tubes and some locations offer apple slices instead of fries. My local locations don't offer Apple slices so, we opt for no salt on the fries. My children have always been excited to get the new toy and to see what they can play with that's on the box.

We only take the kids there for a treat :)

July 01, 2015

I loved getting the happy meal from mcdonalds as a kid! The most exciting part was getting the toy inside. Tastes so yummy but not good to have all the time, only once and awhile.

June 25, 2015

My kids were a big fan of the kids meal. The perfect portion for children that fills them up. Of course they always looked forward to the collectible toy that came with it. It's nice how it has evolved to include healthier options.

June 25, 2015

I think this is just the perfect size meal for a child. I have even ordered it for myself because I did not want to eat a large burger and fries. The price is very cheap and the child even gets a toy. Great value for your money. #McDonald's "Kids Meal" comes with different food items to make every child happy.

June 25, 2015

This is what i order for myself time to time. Apple slices and yogurt - healthy snack mixed with some greasy burger haha

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0