McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 558 in Coffee

March 23, 2017

Je suis une fan de café et je suis très satisfaite de la qualité des grains de café que Mcdo utilise depuis un certain temps. Il est très bon et juste assez corsé.

March 21, 2017

I now get my morning coffee from McDonalds every day on my way into work as the coffee taste amazing and is consistent everyday in taste/flavor. I find Tim's has been either a hit or miss in taste from being watered down with no flavor or burnt. I would take a McDonalds coffee over any other kinds.

March 17, 2017

i really enjoy my morning mcdonalds coffee. Not only is it afforadable, but the coffee is one of the best I have had. I enjoy it very much and i love the fact that we can collect coffee stamps for free coffee.

March 14, 2017

MC Donlads is my go to coffee place. I find them to be better and not so burnt tasting as other brands. They also have buy 7 and the 8th one is free. You can redeem the free one for one of their speciality coffees.

March 06, 2017

J'adore ce café. Avant j'allais à tout les matins chercher un café dans un autre restaurant mais depuis que j'ai découvert celui du mcdonald , il n'y a que lui. Le goût est excellent

March 05, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le café MC Donald!
    Le goût, la temperature, l'odeur, tout est parfait!
    Encore mieux, achetez en 7, collectionner les petits collants et le 8e est gratuit!

February 28, 2017

Love mcdonalds coffee! Not sweet and not overly bitter, it's just right and I prefer it to Tim Hortons or Robins. It is a morning staple when I'm on the go and don't have time to home brew.

February 28, 2017

I love this coffee. I buy it every day on my way to work. I love the smooth taste that it has. I also buy the pods for my coffee maker to have at home in the evenings.

February 28, 2017

I love McDonalds coffee! I find it smooth and very tasty. I prefer it over other coffee chains. I really like the buy 7 and get your 8th free. Great value

February 02, 2017

Love it. Really good coffee for a good price. I just really like this coffee. I buy the big cans of it and make it everyday at home. Everyone I serve it to enjoys it as well. Just good stuff.