McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 481 in Coffee

October 01, 2016

i love love love McDonalds coffee from the McDonalds restaurant. so after buying this at home coffee it is even better. it is my go-to coffee. I usually use a french press to make it, however have also used a Kuerig brewer. I find french press is much better. I will always buy this coffee

September 23, 2016

For a mass produced coffee this is about the best you can get at the price point they sell it. I roast my own beans so I love good coffee and this coffee beats all the other places like Tims and SB. The only thing they could do better is let you add your own milk and sugar.

September 21, 2016

I think McDonalds McCafe fine grind coffee is very good. Enjoy it much more than the coffee McDonalds used to have and the price is right. Much more enjoyable and we go out for coffee to McDonalds at least 4 times a week.

September 15, 2016

When McDonalds changed their brew I knew I had found something that I could enjoy daily
The taste is of a medium roast coffee which really puts the coffee at tim hortons in Alberta to shame

August 30, 2016

Wonderful flavour!! Went from being a double double girl to a only milk in a matter of months swithing from tims to McDonald's coffee. Easier on the guys as well!!

August 30, 2016

I heard alot of people telling me about this mcdonalds coffee and how good it is. well they are right . the taste is not too strong, just right if you ask me.

August 25, 2016

Best fast food coffee! Tastes better than most high end coffee shops! I'm a huge fan of McDonald's regular coffee and iced coffe and it's absolutely worth the price!

August 25, 2016

My boyfriend and I used to buy Mcdonalds coffee all the time when they first started selling it. It was my coffee of choice though the price was ridiculous. The quality I found has gone done, I don't know if they changed their beans but I stopped buying.

August 16, 2016

Best fast food coffee. McDonald's coffee is always fresh. My boyfriend and I always take a McCafe when we are on the road. I definitely recommanded this product.

August 10, 2016

This is my favourite "Fast Food" coffee. I was so glad when McDonald's came out with this so I had a handy alternative to Tim's. McCafe' is smooth, and rich tasting without being bitter. The price is fantastic, and I get to enjoy the senior's free refill whenever I want. I've met several people who say they much prefer McCafe' over Tim's. I hope that's not unpatriotic!