McDonald's McCafe Fine Grind Coffee Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 526 in Coffee

February 02, 2017

Love it. Really good coffee for a good price. I just really like this coffee. I buy the big cans of it and make it everyday at home. Everyone I serve it to enjoys it as well. Just good stuff.

January 31, 2017

this is the best coffee. you get a delicious cup everytime. great coffee for the price too. would have this over a timmies any day. yu get more in a cup for your money as well.

January 07, 2017

When McDonalds changed their brew I knew I had found something that I could enjoy daily
    The taste is of a medium roast coffee. Ever since l have tried McDonalds coffee l haven't bought Tim Hortons since

October 01, 2016

i love love love McDonalds coffee from the McDonalds restaurant. so after buying this at home coffee it is even better. it is my go-to coffee. I usually use a french press to make it, however have also used a Kuerig brewer. I find french press is much better. I will always buy this coffee

September 23, 2016

For a mass produced coffee this is about the best you can get at the price point they sell it. I roast my own beans so I love good coffee and this coffee beats all the other places like Tims and SB. The only thing they could do better is let you add your own milk and sugar.

September 21, 2016

I think McDonalds McCafe fine grind coffee is very good. Enjoy it much more than the coffee McDonalds used to have and the price is right. Much more enjoyable and we go out for coffee to McDonalds at least 4 times a week.

September 15, 2016

The taste is of a medium roast coffee which really puts the coffee at tim hortons in Alberta to shame

August 30, 2016

Wonderful flavour!! Went from being a double double girl to a only milk in a matter of months swithing from tims to McDonald's coffee. Easier on the guys as well!!

August 30, 2016

I heard alot of people telling me about this mcdonalds coffee and how good it is. well they are right . the taste is not too strong, just right if you ask me.

August 25, 2016

Best fast food coffee! Tastes better than most high end coffee shops! I'm a huge fan of McDonald's regular coffee and iced coffe and it's absolutely worth the price!