McDonald's McCafe For Tassimo

McDonald's McCafe For Tassimo Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 481 in Coffee

March 16, 2016

LOVE this McDonalds McCafe coffee for Tassimo! Super smooth, no bitterness and actually tastes like it came from Drive Thru. Love that I can make Cafe quality coffee at home - Fave coffee!

January 08, 2016

It's not quite the same as the coffee you get right from McDonald's but it will do the trick.
This is my favourite tassimo pod that I have tried so far.

January 08, 2016

It's good coffee and wakes me up in the morning but it doesn't taste like the coffee you get at the McDonald's restaurant

April 17, 2015

No Tassimo, Keurig or brewed coffee will ever really taste as good as it does at the restaurant, but for me, the Tassimo McCafe is pretty darned close. I love this coffee. It is not too strong, nor is it watered down. I always have my McCafe T-Discs on hand so I can enjoy a cup when the mood strikes!

November 06, 2014

I can't even tell you how excited I was to find out that McCafe was going to be available for my Tassimo. I went out looking for it the next day and brought it home, tore open the package and made myself a cup. I absolutely love starting my day with McDonald's McCafe and making it at home sounded like such an amazing convenience for me.
However, I was very disappointed with the result. One pod exploded in the machine and the coffee itself tasted just like every other coffee that is offered for the Tassimo. Just meh with an aftertaste.
I would suggest you buy the grinds and make it in your french press.