McDonalds McCafe Mocha

McDonalds McCafe Mocha Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 502 in Coffee

Taste

April 01, 2016

I love McDonald's coffee and this McCafe mocha is my favourite! I tried it for the first time a couple of months ago and now it's the only coffee I get from McDonald's now. It's perfectly sweet and the coffee is nice and bold but not too strong.

Taste

March 19, 2016

This is too good to be legal. I can't believe how much I love these now that they've made the change to Ghirardelli chocolate (owned by Lindt). It's a dark rich chocolate - as opposed to the milk chocolate they used before. It's made with espresso (not brewed coffee), made with skim or 2% milk (your choice), topped with whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate. This is my nirvana. It's richer and darker, smooth, not cloying, and utterly and completely addictive. I'm actually afraid to look up how many calories these are since I drink them FAR too often. They are insanely good for the price - and every 6th coffee drink is free with the frequent buyer card.