McDonald's McFlurry with OREO Cookies
Good

McDonald's McFlurry with OREO Cookies Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 436 in Ice Cream

December 25, 2016

you get what you paid for!
    its a cheap icecream, I don't think it tastes like ice cream at all, and when left in the freezer it turns into a nasty liquid sticky substance. the one I do like it the rolo one but still the icecream itself is disappointing....

December 25, 2016

Fantastique à manger dans un temps chaud et même en pleine hiver c'est très réconfortant comme produit. Même après tant d'années je continue d'aimer ce produit

July 31, 2016

My favourite ice cream dessert from McDonald's, and the only one I will ever order! It tastes amazing. Who doesn't love crushed up oreos mixed up with soft serve vanilla ice cream!? Mmm... I just wish that they did a better job of blending up the ice cream and oreos.

February 29, 2016

Yum yum yum! I love the creamy ice cream with the crushed Oreo cookies.
    If I head to McDonald's or ice cream this is my go to choice.
    Although, I do prefer a blizzard.

February 29, 2016

McDonald's McFlurry with OREO Cookies is a great summertime treat. It is creamy , chilled and full of oreo bits that keep you crunching. It is perfect if you have a sweet tooth. I also enjoy earing it with the specially designed spoon they give you.

June 13, 2015

i love this so much! taste great and it is perfect during summer! love love love.