McDonald's McFlurry Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 14, 2016

I love mcflurrys ❤ They are so creamy and delicious. I have yet to have one that I did not enjoy. They are very reasonably priced as well so that's a bonus

September 29, 2016

Yummm! These are so good when you're looking for a cool treat! I love the smarties and cadbury cream egg mcflurries when they are available! Perfect for a hot summer day or when you're looking for a sweet treat :)

September 29, 2016

Bon de temps en temps car c'est très riche et sucré pour la santé.bon goût par contre ! La crème glacé est toujours bien crémeuse.bon choix de saveurs.

September 28, 2016

... Now I want one lol. As everyone probably has pointed out already, definitely not as good as the blizzard, but if Maccie D is the only one that's near a mcflurry is definitely good enough. I love the chunks :D

August 11, 2016

These are pretty good. Nothing beats Dsiry Queen, but good! They are worth it for the price. I like the limited edition ones, they are loaded with whatever the treat Is ie. Smarties etc. great for a hot day.

July 22, 2016

McFlurries are so good! Not as good as a Blizzard from Dairy Queen, but definitely close! I love the oreo one the most, but the limited edition ones and smarties etc. are good too. I love that they're thick and loaded with chunks of goodies! Yum.

June 30, 2016

I LOVE mcflurries! Golden Oreo was my FAV but the price seems to be increasing while the quantity decreases. Depending on the location its hit or miss to get what u pay for and have a full cup.

May 17, 2016

Mcdonalds mcflurrys are very good. They don't have as much as a selection as dairy Queen . The price is cheaper then dairy queen though. There is usually coupons in the mail for these as well 2 for 5 $

May 13, 2016

Who doesn't like McDonalds McFlurry!? If you like ice cream than is one of the best creation out there. My favorite is the Oreo McFlurry. It is definitely my sidekick every summer. I love how it's so convenient to get as well. You could just go drive through if it's late at night and everything is closed.

May 09, 2016

Love these Mc flurrys they are nummy yummy can get Cadbury cream egg at Easter time and that is amazing but smarties is my fav great quality and size is good too.

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care