McDonald's McFlurry Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 419 in Ice Cream

January 16, 2017

The price is fantastic and I actually prefer these over Blizzards at DQ. I like the flavor options and the ice cream is really good. These are such a great treat anytime!

January 07, 2017

I used to love mcFlurry ice cream as a child. It was always a treat when we went through the drive through after dinner as a family. However, as I have gotten older I have noticed it isn't the best thing out there. I also always opted for the smartie mcflurry which has now been replaced with M&M;'s. I prefer smarties myself and they do not crush the M&M;'s, so it isn't blending or mixing into the ice cream quite the same. The size of the McFlurry has changed as well, or is it just me? I do believe they have a smaller small size. I now rarely visit for a McFlurry, but it still is a nice treat for kids.

October 14, 2016

I love mcflurrys ❤ They are so creamy and delicious. I have yet to have one that I did not enjoy. They are very reasonably priced as well so that's a bonus

September 29, 2016

Yummm! These are so good when you're looking for a cool treat! I love the smarties and cadbury cream egg mcflurries when they are available! Perfect for a hot summer day or when you're looking for a sweet treat :)

September 29, 2016

Bon de temps en temps car c'est très riche et sucré pour la santé.bon goût par contre ! La crème glacé est toujours bien crémeuse.bon choix de saveurs.

September 28, 2016

... Now I want one lol. As everyone probably has pointed out already, definitely not as good as the blizzard, but if Maccie D is the only one that's near a mcflurry is definitely good enough. I love the chunks :D

August 11, 2016

These are pretty good. Nothing beats Dsiry Queen, but good! They are worth it for the price. I like the limited edition ones, they are loaded with whatever the treat Is ie. Smarties etc. great for a hot day.

July 22, 2016

McFlurries are so good! Not as good as a Blizzard from Dairy Queen, but definitely close! I love the oreo one the most, but the limited edition ones and smarties etc. are good too. I love that they're thick and loaded with chunks of goodies! Yum.

June 30, 2016

I LOVE mcflurries! Golden Oreo was my FAV but the price seems to be increasing while the quantity decreases. Depending on the location its hit or miss to get what u pay for and have a full cup.

May 17, 2016

Mcdonalds mcflurrys are very good. They don't have as much as a selection as dairy Queen . The price is cheaper then dairy queen though. There is usually coupons in the mail for these as well 2 for 5 $

BMissB added a new review for
    Vichy Thermal Spa Water