McDonald's McFlurry Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 437 in Ice Cream

March 26, 2017

I had the Cadbury cream egg flavour, and it was terrible. The chocolate wasn't good quality and was quite waxy. They seemed to just out a bright yellow syrup to swirl throughout, and it was gross. The whole experience was overly sweet and not worth the calories!

March 03, 2017

I still eat these all the time, very good but sometimes you get one that has just been butchered. The M&M;'s ration to ice cream is waaaay tooo much. There needs to be just a scoop full. Can't even get a bite of ice cream its all m&Ms;and when they mix it the coloring all melts and it looks terrible. The oreo ones are good too.

February 28, 2017

I have tried a few different flavours and all are satisfying. The only thing that would make these wonderful and over the top is for a creamier ice cream... it is very watery, as opposed to creamy when it melts.

February 28, 2017

McFlurrys are so good! They are light or they can be decadent depending on your flavour choices. They come out with new flavours every season. The originals are amazing as well. The price is great any complain when they are around $3. Perfect way to cool off on a hot day, plus you don't even have to get out of the car to get it!

February 28, 2017

The McFlurry is a delight to sweet lovers. It melts in your mouth and makes you feel good about yourself. The combination of the chocolate and ice cream and oreo if you chose that flavour is just right and I finished eating it before I even realized it. Good quality product at a good price. I definitely recommend it!

February 17, 2017

I really like Mc Flurrys. A real comfort food for me. They are so delicious but also very creamy. These are my weekly treat in summer and sometimes during other seasons.

February 13, 2017

I love these! Especially the new scor mcflurries they have right now, they are delicious. I think the price is so much better than the blizzards from dairy queen, but the mcflurries aren't as creamy.

January 16, 2017

The price is fantastic and I actually prefer these over Blizzards at DQ. I like the flavor options and the ice cream is really good. These are such a great treat anytime!

January 07, 2017

I used to love mcFlurry ice cream as a child. It was always a treat when we went through the drive through after dinner as a family. However, as I have gotten older I have noticed it isn't the best thing out there. I also always opted for the smartie mcflurry which has now been replaced with M&M;'s. I prefer smarties myself and they do not crush the M&M;'s, so it isn't blending or mixing into the ice cream quite the same. The size of the McFlurry has changed as well, or is it just me? I do believe they have a smaller small size. I now rarely visit for a McFlurry, but it still is a nice treat for kids.

October 14, 2016

I love mcflurrys ❤ They are so creamy and delicious. I have yet to have one that I did not enjoy. They are very reasonably priced as well so that's a bonus

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's