McDonald's Mcnuggets Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 212 in Fast Food

October 23, 2016

McNuggets are such a fun treat. They are always really well cooked, breading is even and the best thing are the dipping sauces. I used to always get the hot mustard....it is hard to find nowdays. Sweet and Sour, honey and BBQ also tasty.

March 12, 2016

I used to eat these everytime my family went to McDonald's when I was a kid. They taste okay. I still like ordering them when I eat at McDonald's. They taste great when diping them in honey.

March 03, 2016

Alright, I hate to admit it but I do love McDonald's Mcnuggets.
I don't like the burgers from McDonald's so I always go for the
chicken nugget meal. They are crispy and flavorful. I enjoy
them the most when I dip them in bbq sauce (I always ask for
extra bbq). At went 4 years without eating McDonald's once.
The chicken nuggets were what broke me.

March 03, 2016

Lately I'm finding myself getting more chicken nuggets. The meat is not too dry a little moist and it's like the perfect and nugget. That's all my kids will get

September 28, 2015

McDonald's Mcnuggets;

So expensive for who knows what you are really eating....

more crispyness exterior than actual meat inside....

expensive for a few pieces of processed meat....

good dipping sauces
children seem to like

but i would not suggest

I would rather have wendy's nuggets than mcdonalds if I must eat nuggets on the go

1.5/5

September 28, 2015

no way not for me... they are gross and are chewy like rubber.not much taste other than old grease and rubber chicken... yucky

September 27, 2015

love mcnuggets they are crunchy and just delicious with BBQ sauce . Perfect for little kids and grown up

June 25, 2015

My kids loved eating McNuggets. It was perfect for their little hands. They found it filling and enjoyed dipping them in BBQ sauce. Just the right portion and they actually taste like real chicken.

June 25, 2015

#McDonald's "Mcnuggets" are very crispy, tasty bite -size pieces of white chicken meat. They come with a variety of different dipping sauces that you can choose from. With fries or a salad makes a nice lunch or just #McDonald's "Mcnuggets" for a great snack. Children also just love them. Great price so it is a great value for your money.

June 25, 2015

Great, good tasting and kinda healthy snack :) One of the rare things I would get from McDonalds.