McDonald's Vanilla Chai Tea Frappe Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 471 in Tea

Cool, sweet and unique, bringing together vanilla and chai flavours including cinnamon, nutmeg, made creamy and blended with ice. See more here.

October 01, 2016

I am not a fan of hot Chai tea be it just regular tea or Chai tea latte but I love this Chai Tea Frappe. IT tastes good and refreshing in the summer. I wish it's available all year round.

September 10, 2016

The vanilla chai tea frappe is absolutely delicious! I ordered it by accident one day and was pleasantly surprised at how flavourful and creamy this iced frappe is! If you like the chai flavor you need to try this!

August 30, 2016

Simply delicious, I love to try all the summer flavours they always bring and this one was really yummy, I hope they keep it for winter, I totally recommend it. A must!

August 30, 2016

Believe it or not but i am not a fan of Chai so when a girlfriend of mine showed up with this in hand and an extra one for me i cringed !!! After what felt like the GREAT DEBATE she convinced me to try it

MAN OH MAN talk about dont knock it till you try it!! This drink is perfect! The flavor is over whelming and its super refreshing!!

One small suggestion...less is more in this case so if you dont want to feel sick forget bout the large and settle for the medium..i would even say small.

May 19, 2016

Great drink for the summer when it gets too hot to drink tea. Yummy and creamy with a perfect Chia tea flavour. It truly is worth every penny! As soon as these come out I run over to McDonalds to get my fix.

March 16, 2016

excellent produit de bonne qualité
je le recommande:-) pour celle qui veule un bon rafraichissement !
Je l'achete souvent et il est délicieux!!je le recommende!

March 02, 2016

OMG OMG jai adorer cette boisson c'était pour moi la meilleure boisson de chez mcdo, son coup sucre mais pas trop un goût de thé chai parfait et super rafraîchissante pour l'été!

February 12, 2016

I love chai, so I had to give this a try. I the vanilla chai combo is really tasty, with a nice amount chai flavour. It;s smooth, milky, and really quite good although I found the overall drink to be sweeter than it needed to be. It's good, but could be better if they took the sweetness down a little.

February 08, 2016

I have been getting this in the summer for the last two years and find it very refreshing on those really hot days.

February 05, 2016

I love Chai tea and when I saw that McDonald's offered this frapp, I knew I had to try it out.

It's cool, it's sweet. I'd recommend it to anyone and I would go back and again for it.

I did find an alternative, however, and it tastes exactly like it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products