MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel

MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #884 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

February 10, 2009

So I pretty much try and make complete strangers try this product, resulting in awkward situations when I start gesturing a little too much. I'm excitable.
I have combo to oily skin with chin and cheek breakouts, and have tried about 8 different professional lines. countless drugstore and even Proactive (I used to sell it) and this is the ONLY product that I've ever received compliments on my skin. I had moderate success with the others, and one unpleasant experience with an essential oil line. Shudder.
It's AHA based and has two steps. It's kinda pricey ($100 for 30 day supply) but I find I get the same results using is every two or three days. You must moisturize otherwise flaking and peeling will happen. By my skin cleared right up. I also noticed a huge difference in skin tone, way more even.
I find the individual packets more convenient than the container ones pictured. That way if there's a chance I won't be getting home, none of your business!, I can just toss one in my bag and not have to lug around two jar thingies.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products