Mean Girls (2004)

Mean Girls (2004) Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 970 in DVD

August 01, 2016

Ce croir que ce film est excellent pour les adolescentes qui commence le secondaire. Oui, au début ce n'est pas très avantageux et l'histoires n'est pas ce qu'om veut pour notre fille, mais la fin est exceptionnel. On ne s'y en attend pas du tout. J'ai trouvée que ce film avait une très bonne moral et que le monde peuvent changer avec des conséquences.

April 28, 2016

It's a really moving tale. By moving I mean there's a ton of action to keep you watching. I loved it and I've re-watched it multiple times. It's Lindsey Lohan at her best. Get it, watch it with your girlfriends or your mother or your guy friends. It's a good time guaranteed.

April 22, 2016

This movie is a classic teen movie. I remember the first time I watched this movie, I thought it related to people at my school as well. So much so that I made my brother watch it. He was reluctant at first, but soon came around, and now loves the movie. I feel like everyone can relate to at least one of the characters in this movie. I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like it.

April 20, 2016

Mean Girls is a classic teen-movie that is still making it's rounds in conversation today! Hilarious, quirky, with a good message at heart, and totally quotable characters... you have to see this! Lindsay Lohan in her prime is perfect as Cady, and Rachel McAdam's makes the perfect teen-queen popular girl. Love this movie!

April 20, 2016

I absolutely love this movie, I can't even recall how many times I've watched this over the years. It's soooo funny and almost any girl I talk to remembers and loves this as well. Not a huge Lindsay Logan fan but I really like this movie.

February 12, 2016

One of my all time fave movies!
I first seen this movie when I was younger and still love watching it.
I even know most of the words haha :)
Rachel McAdams is def a fav actress thats forsure

February 09, 2016

A great movie that I've watched way too late. But as an older person, I certainly do understand all of the references and innuendos of this movie, and that only made it 10 times funnier and better. A great satire of high school life, love it!

February 09, 2016

I completely love this movie. It shows all aspects of a teenage girls life. I watched it with my teenage daughter, and she loved it too. She can't wait to see part 2.

February 09, 2016

Come on, I'm sure all girls love this movie Everyone is represented in it, all the different high school clichés. Funny and fun to watch, and it has some deeper meaning as well.

January 11, 2016

Probably like everyone else I've watched this movie 4674367 times and I still love it. I could probably watch it 568435 more times and die of laughter. If you are in a bad mood just watch this movie :)

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas