Mean Green Super Strength Cleaner Degreaser

Mean Green Super Strength Cleaner Degreaser Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

October 20, 2016

I bought a bottle of this at Canadian Tire. I use it outdoors only. I wash the walls of the house and it works great on grass stains and dirt. Also, when there are stains on my car it also removes them quickly. I need to buy another bottle of this stuff.

January 01, 2016

This product works very well but the smell is just so strong!!

January 01, 2016

This is a tough cleaned and can be used to clean almost anything ,we always have this on hand, a really great product

June 23, 2015

This cleans so well, but the smell isn't the best. Not the worst, just not the best.

February 13, 2015

I've used Mean Green for years as a way of cleaning our truck carpets. It does have a strong smell and I wear gloves. It has made my hands break out without gloves. It gets all the dirt, grease mud everything out of the carpets and mats.

August 30, 2012

I have NEVER been able to find a GREAT cleaner.....my cousin introduced me to this and i instantly fell in love...definetly the best cleaner out there...and it kills bugs too :D

June 28, 2012

Mean Green Super Strength is a powerful, multi-purposed cleaner and degreaser that can be used to eliminate grease and grime from most surfaces, from fabric to concrete.
Mean Green is a unique blend of biodegradable detergents.
•No Harmful Fumes
•Maximum Cleaning Power
•Dissolves Oil
•Eliminates Grease and Grime
•Removes Soap Scum

A 946ml bottle costs $5.29 at Canadian Tire and lasts a long time.
I really like this cleaning product. I use it for hard water stains in the bathroom to greasy messes in the garage. Works on patio furniture to help lift mildew and so much more.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml