Measurable Difference Lash DefEYE Mascara

Measurable Difference Lash DefEYE Mascara Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 775 in Mascara

July 21, 2015

Even if it says "Measurable difference", the difference is not that big. That is not the best lash extension I personnally used, it still makes a little difference, so to me it is more about an every day product than one for special occasion.

August 07, 2014

Another bargain bin find. Seriously, if you have a Burlington Coat Factory near you, check out their makeup sometime. You'll be surprised what you can find there. I have never even heard of the brand Measurable Difference prior to finding this product, and I got it for $4 when it normally retails for $8 or $9. I've been using Maybelline's One By One Volum Express for at least a couple years now and the only reason I went looking for mascara is because I ran out and wanted to see if I couldn't find something a little less pricey that was also volumizing.

I found this product and even at normal price, it would have been cheaper. I have to say I'm impressed with it. This mascara doesn't get clumpy or messy and my eyelashes aren't freakishly long, but there's a major difference in length and fullness. Plus it stays on pretty much all day and doesn't seem to smudge all that easily. You can get an especially nice effect if you apply multiple times per eyelid.

Overall a fantastic product that I can say gives Maybelline's volumizing mascaras a run for their money. I'm not sure if this mascara has been discontinued or not, but if you can find it, give it a shot. I personally would buy it again whenever my current tube runs out.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products