MedBasics

MedBasics Reviews

1 review
Ranked #836 out of 960 in Books

December 02, 2009

No matter how much we try to baby-proof our house, accidents will happen. Unless our babies are attached to us 24/7, we can't always control what they do or play with. How prepared are you for serious baby emergencies? I did take a CPR class years ago, but how do I know that I will remember what I was taught during an emergency. How do I know that when I leave my baby with my parents or sitters that they will know what to do.

This is where the baby MedBasics come in. It's made by a husband and wife team. Their background as a doctor and nurse provided the medical knowledge needed to create MedBasics.

The MedBasics is defined by two simple ideas:
Easy to find
Easy to use and understand

The MedBasics have colour-coded tabs for topics that include CPR, choking, fever, bleeding, burns and poison. Each topic contains detailed instructions and easy to follow images. It also includes a page for prevention of these emergencies. It is available in 2 varieties: Home and Travel Packs. The Home Pack can hang conveniently on a hook or a door knob. The Travel Pack is designed to attach to your stroller or diaper bag.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml