Medela Breast Pump Harmony Single Manual Pump

Medela Breast Pump Harmony Single Manual Pump Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

July 23, 2016

It's the best pump i have used. After 4 children and alot of trial.and error i found a pump that works well and doesn't hurt my hands. Glad i have one

November 06, 2015

THis was a great pump. LEt down function is very helpful and the pump itself works great. I found it comfortable and easy to clean and use.

September 23, 2015

I bought this product because I wanted something to help pump bottles for when I would go out with my daughter. My main focus is to breastfeed and use pumped milk for outings.
I didn't want the mechanical product because I did not plan to pump all the time.
This product fits my needs. I pump about only once or twice a week and it helps me produce 2-3 bottles of milk for my daughter for places like Church or the Grocery store.
It takes me anywhere from 20 minutes to 40 minutes to get about 5-7 ounces of milk.
It can become cumbersome and tiring on the hands and wrists which makes me happy that I only do this a few times a week.
I do like the manual aspect where I set the pace and feeling of how I pump my milk. I also use Dr. Browns bottles instead of the medela bottles that came with my product.
Overall, this is not for anyone who pumps frequently as you will not like pumping.

September 19, 2015

I love this pump ! works great , I can pump a few oz in no time , it's really easy to clean and I can easily carry it with me in my diaper bag.

February 01, 2015

The best manual pump ever!!

I'd actually find my self putting down the electric pump to pick up this one! Super effective! Super easy to use!
Simple to clean and store, Definitely Recommend !!!

August 29, 2014

Perfect if you want to pump occasionaly! Works well, small enough to bring it in you purse if you go out... I found it very expensive for what is it exactly but i don't regret my purchase at all!!

June 12, 2014

Love this pump! Durable, quiet, easy. It is small, lightweight and convient. Storage is so simple. Highly reccommend for the occassional pumper.

September 25, 2013

I bought the pump for the occasional bottle my son needed, he gets one a day kind of thing because he is breast fed the rest of the time, I could get maybe 2-3 ounces even when I was feeling super full. Went out and got a double electric pump for 25 dollars more and omg the difference! I canget a full bottle (8oz)plus more in a little over ten minutes.
If anyone asks I tell them to spend a little more and get the electric, save yourself time and hassle :)

July 12, 2013

I am breastfeeding exclusively so I only needed a breast pump for when we need the occasional bottle (ex: when leaving the baby with grandparents for an evening). This one is ideal. Its very comfortable to use and the parts are easy to assemble/disassemble for cleaning.

June 01, 2012

I wanted a manual pump for the occasional pumping I would have to do. I find that the medela does a decent job and I am able to pump quickly and effectively. I would recommend that once your milk supply is thoroughly established and your baby is sleeping longer through the night that you buy the bigger sized bottles as the pump/bottle seal tends to leak a little when you approach the capacity threshold. I like that you can also buy the bags that will allow you to directly pump and freeze.