Medela Pump in Style Slouchbag with cooler pack
Good

Medela Pump in Style Slouchbag with cooler pack Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

Professional grade automatic breast pump comes with convenient back pack for moms on the go Now with new Natural Expression action The highest performance breast pump available

May 14, 2015

Initially, I was a little bit choked to spend this much money on a breast pump (at the time, not knowing anything about breastfeeding and pumping), but quickly grew to appreciate it. I tried a single electric as well as a manual pump and they did nothing compared to the Medela double pump. I struggled with low milk supply and ended up having to pump after every feed for quite a few weeks - I don't think I would have been able to struggle through it without a quality pump like this.
It comes with a lot of great extras, like the cooler and ice pack (fits four Medela bottles perfectly for travel), as well as a car adapter and battery pack so I could pump on the go.
I did have to buy different size flanges, but they were affordable and easy to find.
This is a fantastic pump and well worth the money.

June 07, 2012

When I first had my daughter I was rather unprepared when it came to breast-feeding. My daughter latched perfectly, but it was hard on my nipples. If she wasn't breast-fed every hour my breast became so engorged they were incredibly sore. A few days after having her we went and picked up this breast pump. It was an absolute lifesaver. Yes, it is expensive, but was well worth it!
It is easy to use, works very efficiently, does not cause pain or discomfort, plus comes with many great accessories.

November 28, 2011

I love my medela pump! I have been pumping since my baby was a week old and he is now almost 6 months. This pump is so effective that I am still able to supply enough milk for my baby still just by pumping. I started off with a cheaper pump which died in the first 3 days, and I decided to invest in this pump! I am so thankful that I did.

November 11, 2011

This breastpump is absolutely amazing. I know it's a little on the pricey side, but I loved it when I was using it... It has the 2 phase expression setting, so in the early stages of breastfeeding when you are REALLY sore, it's great to be able to control the speed and expression yourself. I got the double pump which was great for me and it also came with a cooler bag and ice pack for travelling. The ice pack is awesome because of the shape. You can nicely fit 4 bottles and the ice pack. We still use it when we go out. This pump is worth it... Especially if you're having more than one child! =)

Neuven added a new review for