Medela Swing Breast Pump

Medela Swing Breast Pump Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

The wood sign is just one the hundreds of high-quality wall décor products offered to help you decorate in your own unique style. Items like Swing enhance any interior and match your budget and style!

January 21, 2016

I have two kids and with my first I wasn't sure how much I was going to use a pump so I held off and just got a cheap 25$ manual pump. I thought it was okay but I was using it often and it took forever! With my second it wasn't a question that I was going to get an electric pump! This is the one I chose and it is fantastic! A coworker recommended it and I am very glad that she did! it has great suction. can be used plugged in or with batteries which is great for camping or on the go. If you want to have any kinda life away from baby and you are exclusively breastfeeding I recommended this pump for you!

July 04, 2015

I was given this pump as a gift and it didn't work very well. I struggled getting it to product milk. It worked very slow but it did work. It didn't stimulate my breasts enough to produce the amount i needed to make a bottle. This wasn't for me.

April 26, 2015

Ladies, I know you're going to gasp at the price, but this pump is fantastic. I've suffered from a low supply the whole time I've breast fed my daughter, and this pump has helped to maintain what I've got so I don't lose it completely. It is electric and compact so you can take it pretty well anywhere, and the motor is relatively quiet.

It is a lot less work to use one of these than it would be with a manual pump, which is why I bit the bullet and spent the couple hundred dollars (after tax) to begin with. It is a SINGLE pump, so you can only do one at a time but I don't find the half hour to pump (15 per side) that bad. I can still get things done with one hand if I need to. If you can find a double, that's your best bet as you can get the work done in half the time.

March 22, 2015

A must have. Worked well, I bought i used because i found it to be too pricey. Portable, light and compact. easy to use.

July 04, 2014

Definitely worth the money! This worked so great for me. It was easy to use, worked great, and was small enough to be portable.

June 13, 2014

I love this breast pump. Its easy to use and portable. Doesn't take up a lot of space and but is effective. If your looking for a single pump that's not going to cost you a fortune this is a great option.

May 20, 2014

Loved the product!! Works great. But the price is a little steep.

April 22, 2014

love love love this product. so easy to use! it was worth the price

August 21, 2013

I wish I had this with my first, maybe I would have breast fed longer!! It works great!! It was gentle but effective.

August 15, 2013

When I had my first born I was given a double pump as an unsolicited gift. Reluctantly, I tried it... once. I was convinced that pumping would not be for me. I'm so glad that a friend suggested I try the Medela Swing pump. I was able to use this pump every day, which saved my supply (my EBF baby slept 12 hours overnight from 3 months on, great for sleep, terrible for maintaining my supply!).

I highly recommend Medela pumps to anyone, especially those who are sensitive... :) GL!