Meet the Millers Reviews

Ranked #838 out of 973 in DVD

May 01, 2015

I still can't believe I watched the whole thing. I always finish a movie but this one was so painfully far-fetched. Definitely not a kid friendly movie. I don't think that there was anything that could save this movie. At least they had a dysfunctional happy ending.

April 13, 2015

Meet the Millers was a decent movie. It had its moments where it was pretty funny. Jennifer is definitely a great comedic actress.

April 10, 2015

Nothing exceptional, but it's a funny family film. It definitely caused a few memes - "No Ragrets"
The humour is easy, and you don't have to think about it

April 08, 2015

We are the Millers is hilarious, if you don't like this you have a sense of humour and you're probably the worst

0.5/5

September 18, 2014

OMG! This is a disaster movie with Jennifer Aniston. I can't believe how BAD this is! This is a SAD comedy that does not make any sense! It's done in poor taste. There was nothing funny about this movie. (groan) You've been warned... GAWD AWFUL! I can't believe this was made!

Updated On: September 18, 2014

OMG! I've accidentally re-named this movie. HA Ha ha! It should be- We're the Millers. My bad. Regardless, this is still a CRAP movie.