Mega Blocks First Builders

Mega Blocks First Builders Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 470 in Toys

September 30, 2016

My son was given this set as a gift from his grandmother when he was 2 years old and I found that even from that age that he loves to "try" and build things. He needed a little help at first but he quickly got the hang of it.

This set contains a good amount of pieces which was plenty for him to play with and I love that it comes with this zippered bag, making clean up and storage a breeze. I defiantly would recommend this for any little boy or girl, it made the perfect gift and he plays with it even two years later.

May 02, 2016

I got these for my daughter when she just started to play with toys. I got them because I liked that they were so big, I wouldnt have to worry so much about her putting it in her mouth. Every since she got them she has lvoed playing with them. They are a great size, easy clean up, and best of all dont hurt when you step on them lik the little leggos.

May 02, 2016

My daughter's love these blocks.. From building castles,robots,or to see how tall they'd build their tower before it toppled down. This is one toy they can never get sick off,the possibilities are endless!

March 12, 2016

Blocks are awesome for little hands. I did find the price at rossys store was expensive. But from 6 months to 2 years we still using them. Love the bright colors

March 06, 2016

These blocks are excellent for little ones. They have meant hours of fun in our house. The come in lots of different colours and sizes. (We had a few kits come with stickers - the stickers were a waste. They can be easily ripped off the blocks.)

March 05, 2016

Mega Blocks are a lego block alternative for small children and small hands. My children are older now but we always had these when they were younger. We would build towers and houses and robots, the possibilities are endless. My youngest son would love to see how far he could build them up before they toppled down.

Great product that inspires imagination.

March 05, 2016

Thses are a great way for babies to practice their fine motor skills. And not be stepping on Legos all the time. Becasue we all know how much it hurts to step on a lego.

February 16, 2016

These Mega Blocks are great. It's for young babies 12 months and up. but my 9 month old really enjoys them. He takes them out of bin an tap them together. He doesn't build anything yet but I am sure it will come lol. They come in a large bag and in a wide variety of colors. They are big and easy to handle for my baby. He can easily grab them. I got mine at Toys R Us on sale. I believe regular they are 19.99$.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play