Mega Bloks Maxi

Mega Bloks Maxi Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 470 in Toys

April 19, 2016

Mega bloks are awesome! My daughter have had a bag of them since her first birthday. At first she didn't play with them so we packed then away then we took them out after Christmas which she was 18 months old and she loves them. They are so colorful and they isn't too small and they comes in allbkinds of sizes.

January 28, 2016

When I bust these toys out of the toy bin...my kids go crazy!!! They do a really cute happy dance for at least a min and then its quite, relaxing, strategic castle building for hours. Even when my kids weren't old enough to build with them, they enjoyed it just as much just watching me build something and then they would tare it down. I still have them now my kids are a bit older but I will find use for them when they grow them out. I just watched an interesting video of a woman who has turned them into a planter's pot!!! Pretty sweet!!!

December 12, 2015

These are good starter blocks since they're huge but the quality is only so so. I find they fit really loosely and some pieces never fit together well even when new (some of the speciality pieces we had like roofs, etc.)
My little one played with them only until he was around 14 months then he preferred Duplo.

June 24, 2015

My daughter spends hours building stuff with these, she loves them......the only down side is when you step on one of them when you aren't expecting it..........OUCH!

June 04, 2015

we have so many Mega Bloxs in the boys room, that they are in colored crates. They love them and every year we get them another set for the holidays.

June 04, 2015

My daughter is so fond of these blocks. She spend hours to build castles, building, train and what not! It gives a serious boost to your kids imagination and creativity!

June 04, 2015

I bought this product when it was on sale at Toys r Us so my niece and nephew would have something to play with when they come over. I love how this product comes in a reusable bag so you have a place to store all the blocks. This product is great for the imagination and kinaesthetic learning.

April 04, 2015

Great entertainment piece. Older kids will use their imagination to build stuff, younger ones will learn and explore basics. A must have.

January 30, 2015

You and the kids will have hours of pleasure building structures of all kinds with the maxi pack of Mega Bloks. You can build them (take photos of their masterpiece) and dismantle them to start anew. Kids can let their imagination run wild and create cool structures.