Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion

Melaleuca Renew Intensive Skin Therapy Lotion Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 14, 2017

This lotion is amazing! I have eczema and really dry skin, and its worse in the winter. I think that this lotion works really well in hydrating my skin, and I highly recommend and will purchase again.

February 14, 2017

Melaleuca Renew is the best body lotion that I have ever used. I spend a lot of time out doors in all weather and my skin can get dry. Renew absorbs easily to seal and protect the skin yet draws in moisture from the air. The protection lasts all day. I have given this product to friends with extremely dry and itchy skin conditions and it has worked really well.

December 20, 2016

I love Renew. It works to hydrate and soften chapped skin and is the first lotion I have ever applied right after shaving that didn't cause a burning sensation and red bumps. I had what looked like eczema on my chin for the first time this fall. It was itchy and unsightly so I decided that applying a bit of Renew couldn't hurt. It cleared right up! My 4 year old also gets chapped skin during the winter and it really helps to bring relief. A wonderful product that I wouldn't want to be without.

August 26, 2016

this is a great product, like the body wash there is a good, but not overwhelming, scent to it. it leaves yourr skin feeling light and airy, and well moisturized, as well as super smooth. I would definitely recommend this and buy it again