• MelodySusie Mid-length Loose Wave Wig - High Quality Attractive Women Mid-length Layered Wavy Wig with Free Wig Cap and Wig Comb (Dark Brown)
Good

MelodySusie Mid-length Loose Wave Wig - High Quality Attractive Women Mid-length Layered Wavy Wig with Free Wig Cap and Wig Comb (Dark Brown) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #24 out of 43 in Misc

August 13, 2016

Absolutely great wig, especially at this price! I currently have short hair, but formerly had hair at this length (and longer) and I have to say I was surprised at how perfectly they got the wave in the hair. My hair is naturally wavy and at that length it looked exactly like this. This wig surprised and impressed me by how natural it looked compared to other wigs I've tried. You could definitely fool someone with this, just looking at the pictures in the other reviews and my own, you can see what I mean.

It's great that this wig comes with a wig comb, because wigs always get a little messy in transit (and when putting them on), so if you don't own a wig comb this is a great first wig to buy. I did find the curls looked a little 'crunchy' on arrival and with a quick comb they become more 'poofy' and natural to real wavy hair, in my opinion. This would make a great Hermione cosplay wig too.

The part at the top is very natural and it's comfortable to wear (I had to adjust the inner wig cap a little smaller to make it fit snugly), but like most wigs, can be a little hot in the summer. If you're looking for a more 'curl' look, I'd suggest not combing this wig or going very gently with it, but I prefer the slightly frizzy combed wave and think it makes it look even more natural.

Very impressed and would definitely purchase wigs from this brand in the future. Not too shiny like some wigs, so no need to even mattify it, it's ready to go.

********************************************
Pros:
+ Extremely natural looking, could pass as real hair.
+ Comfortable to wear.
+ Adjustable internal wig cap.
+ Comes with a wig comb.
+ Color and wave of the wig is spot on.
+ Exactly as pictured.
+ Can be combed for a more natural looking wave.
+ Very matte and natural. (Not too shiny)

Cons:
- Curls look a little 'crunchy' before brushing.

********************************************