MelodySusie Mid-length Loose Wave Wig

MelodySusie Mid-length Loose Wave Wig Reviews

1 review
Ranked #22 out of 28 in Misc

August 12, 2016

I love dressing up and wigs!

This wig is a nice medium brown colour with a funky Flashdance wave to it. I literally put the wig on and felt the need to put on a leotard, leggings, and cut off sweatshirt while dancing to Flashdance.

The kit comes with the wig, a wig comb, and hair net. The hair net has a hole at the top – I assume for a pony tail? It definitely holds my whispy front hair off my forehead, and keeps my hair under control while wearing the wig.

Inside the wig there is an adjustment strap, which is easy to use and stays in place. I did not need to use this option and it fit perfectly on my head. I am actually able to dance with this wig on without it moving around, falling off, or looking fake.

For anyone who does not know me and my normal hair, this wig definitely fools them! Even my sister came over and asked what I did to my hair to keep it wavy (our hair is straight and fine and does not hold curl or waves at all, even with a can of hair spray!).

The bangs are actually not too bad – it shows me what I would look like with them – and thicker hair. The hair at the crown is full and you cannot see the base of the wig underneath it, unlike a lot of lower priced wigs. It looks and feels like real hair – even though it is synthetic!

It is unfortunate that I cannot use my curling iron or spirals to give the wig more oomph and a less Flashdance style, but it did look much better once I combed through it.

Overall, I would definitely invest in another wig from this company just for the quality alone. For anyone who likes to dress up, have a different hairstyle temporarily, or just want a non-permanent hair change, I give this wig two Jazz Hands!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Comment Comment | Permalink