Melona Frozen Bars Mango

Melona Frozen Bars Mango Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 421 in Ice Cream

Taste

May 10, 2016

I first had Melona Frozen Mango Bars at a friends house. I had no idea where my friend had bought them. They are the best ice cream bar ever. They are the creamiest yet lightest, fruitiest ice cream bar. I saw the ingredient and it's made with skim milk so it's not too fattening.
    A couple of days ago, I was at Costco and stumble across them. I had to pick them up it right away because I could recognize these bars. These Korean made ice bars are so good that I can't even put into words how much I like them. If you like Mango, it taste like eating a frozen mango mix with a little bit of cream.
    Apparently they are really popular in Hawaii and is sold at every corner store but is usually sold out because they are so popular. Lucky us here in Canada, Costco now sells them.
    The melon flavors are the most popular but I really like mango and this taste just like frozen mango. (which is so good on a hot day)

Taste

April 22, 2016

Im not a mango person at all, but I still find these frozen bars delicious. Not necessarily my favourite flavour of these. Melon and strawberry are better. Definitely taste like mango. Very creamy and like a soft serve ice cream. I only wish that these weren't so filled with dairy and much more healthy.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic