Melt Organic Spead - Chocolate

Melt Organic Spead - Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 94 in Dips & Spreads

November 28, 2016

I must say i expected a very different taste on this product. I redeemed the Chocolate Melt Organic and was very excited for my family to try it, specially my 5 year old daughter. She didn't like it because she was expecting a nutella like spread, and honestly me too. On the good side the spread was very smooth and it did have the chocolate taste, just without the sweetness. I would purchase the product again but i would try the Rich and Creamy instead. #Gotitfree

August 26, 2016

This product exceeded my expectations. I actually ended up using it in a recipe. I'm not one for just spreading on butter on toast and eating it. However the chocolat flavour makes its easier. Totally plant based as well !

July 28, 2016

I liked this spread a lot. It like a certain hazelnut spread but with a hint of coconut flavour. Its organic and soy free. To me that a nice plus. The price is a little more than regular spreads but I think it's worth it.