• Melt organic spread - buttery
  • Melt organic spread - buttery

Melt organic spread - buttery Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 107 in Dips & Spreads

January 09, 2017

Best tasting vegan product I've had so far.Switched to a totally vegan diet 8 months ago and most packaged food is not great.This tastes like regular butter,melts like butter and doesn't have any soy.

January 04, 2017

I was pleasantly pleased with the taste and consistency of this product being so similar to normal butter. I also was so pleased with the price point. It costs just as much as what a Brick of butter usually costs. Definitely will buy again!

November 28, 2016

I really enjoyed this product, probably a bit more than I had expected to. I love that it is organic, plant-based, has no preservatives, and comes in a variety of flavors (which were delicious). I am not vegan or lactose intolerant, but I would definitely purchase this product again in the future. Note: I received this product to try in exchange for my honest review.

August 16, 2016

I have been trying to eat a healthier diet, so when I saw Melt I wanted to give it a try. I am very thankful I did! Out of the healthier option I have tried for butter, this was by far my favorite. It has a nice smooth, creamy texture and an excellent taste. I will always have this product in my fridge now!

August 08, 2016

I was excited to try Melt organic buttery spread. First thing that I loved was it is organic (GMO free) and it had no trans fats. It is delicious! I really enjoyed the creamy taste and texture. It has a yummy buttery taste. It has a hint of coconut if you are eating something plain with it. Overall, a great taste that I enjoyed.

leacarol added a new review for