• Melt organic spread - buttery
  • Melt organic spread - buttery

Melt organic spread - buttery Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 89 in Dips & Spreads

November 28, 2016

I really enjoyed this product, probably a bit more than I had expected to. I love that it is organic, plant-based, has no preservatives, and comes in a variety of flavors (which were delicious). I am not vegan or lactose intolerant, but I would definitely purchase this product again in the future. Note: I received this product to try in exchange for my honest review.

August 16, 2016

I have been trying to eat a healthier diet, so when I saw Melt I wanted to give it a try. I am very thankful I did! Out of the healthier option I have tried for butter, this was by far my favorite. It has a nice smooth, creamy texture and an excellent taste. I will always have this product in my fridge now!

August 08, 2016

I was excited to try Melt organic buttery spread. First thing that I loved was it is organic (GMO free) and it had no trans fats. It is delicious! I really enjoyed the creamy taste and texture. It has a yummy buttery taste. It has a hint of coconut if you are eating something plain with it. Overall, a great taste that I enjoyed.