Mentos Candy Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1225 in Snacks

February 28, 2017

We tried the newer Tutti Fruitti flavour this week and were sorely disappointed. We are avid Mentos fans and love all the rest of their flavors but this one was not one we liked at all.

January 18, 2017

I love Mentos! I usually prefer the mint ones. Love how it feels like you are eating a chewy candy but freshening you breath at the same time. This is a must have to keep in your car or purse!

January 18, 2017

I love Mentos!!! They are one of the best chewy little candies around. I actually love how they came out with a Strawberry kind-- where the entire package is strawberry! my favourite

January 17, 2017

Love the candy, So addicting! Once I start eating these I cannot put them down no matter how hard I try. They are so delicious both flavours. I prefer the minty one

January 17, 2017

I love both kinds! They have a bit of chew to them which I really like. Good flavor too! Only problem is I can't stop at just one haha! I could easily sit down and eat an entire package.

January 15, 2017

I have always loved Mentos. I don't really like the fruit flavour, but the normal mint ones are so good. They are just so chewy and yummy, they're more like a candy than a mint. I never just eat one at a time.

September 25, 2016

Love the chew factor of Mentos fruit candy! Always keep them in my glovebox in the car and my purse. My kids love them too. They have a good flavour but are candy - so no nutritional value at all.

September 24, 2016

The best thing about this candy is you can never have just one!! I like the variety of flavors they put in the package. The price is very affordable as well. I usually can buy them for a dollar at the dollar store.

August 11, 2016

So addicting! Once I start eating these I cannot put them down no matter how hard I try. They are so delicious. The only thing that can be a bit annoying is the packaging.

June 02, 2016

I loved getting these at the corner store when I was in high school. I've only bought the fruit ones, I like that they come in a variety. I like these b/c they have a crispy-cracky thick outer shell when bitten, and then the middle is very chewable without getting stuck in my teeth. I don't buy a lot of candy as much, but would go for this one if I had a fruit-chew craving. Oh and hello, the mentos/diet cola experiment is lots of fun too.