Mentos Candy Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1061 in Snacks

September 25, 2016

Love the chew factor of Mentos fruit candy! Always keep them in my glovebox in the car and my purse. My kids love them too. They have a good flavour but are candy - so no nutritional value at all.

September 24, 2016

The best thing about this candy is you can never have just one!! I like the variety of flavors they put in the package. The price is very affordable as well. I usually can buy them for a dollar at the dollar store.

August 11, 2016

So addicting! Once I start eating these I cannot put them down no matter how hard I try. They are so delicious. The only thing that can be a bit annoying is the packaging.

June 02, 2016

I loved getting these at the corner store when I was in high school. I've only bought the fruit ones, I like that they come in a variety. I like these b/c they have a crispy-cracky thick outer shell when bitten, and then the middle is very chewable without getting stuck in my teeth. I don't buy a lot of candy as much, but would go for this one if I had a fruit-chew craving. Oh and hello, the mentos/diet cola experiment is lots of fun too.

June 02, 2016

I love these mints. The slightly hard outside with the chewy inside is the perfect combo. I like that they are a bit milder and bigger then most mints.
I also love the fruit flavor ones but my only complaint is that there are never enough pink ones!

May 31, 2016

I love mentos candies! Whether it is to make an explosion with diet coke (if you don't know, look it up) or just to eat, it never fails to satisfy. I love that they are slightly chewy.

The mint ones I will have after a meal, but the flavored ones, I can just eat as candy. The only thing that bugs me is that you can't really close the packaging to keep them fresh, or even in the same place. I usually use an elastic band.

May 28, 2016

Mentos mint freshens breath and Mentos fruit brings joy to the taste buds. These candies are unique, they are soft snd chewy but not overly sweet. So tasty and yummy that I like to keep them all to myself. The fruit one is my favorite.

April 21, 2016

What wonderful things can I say about this delightful little mint.
It freshens my breath, tingles my taste buds and is delishly chewy all at the same time!
I keep mentos in my vehicle and have to buy them 2 packs at a time as I chew through them while driving.

March 10, 2016

These chewable candies are pretty great. They come in a packet that will easily fit in a purse or jacket pocket., and you can find them by the cash of virtually any store. The mint ones are a great option before important meetings if you want to freshen your breath; you won't have to worry about spitting these out, unlike gum. I prefer the sweet ones, that come in a few flavours per packet. Each candy is only 30 calories, which is a great option for those watching their caloric intake who crave a sweet nibble.

February 24, 2016

omg, i love this product. i have been eating fruit mentos for years. i love keeping a few packs in the car to snack on while driving. only downfall is they are a candy, high in sugar and no health value. but if you want a treat check them out.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS