Meow Mix Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 270 in Pet Products

December 02, 2016

My cat loves this food and only this food. He is the pickiest little man around and he loves all kinds of wet food but will turn his nose up at any other kind and even sulk if I buy anything but the meow mix for him. I wish he would eat others though. My cat seems really healthy and has nice shiny coat and has been eating this food for 5 years now. So it must be doing its job at providing the right amount of nutrients and protein needed for healthy cat development.

October 22, 2016

My cat absolutely loves this food. I sometimes buy her other cat food but she doesn't enjoy them as much as she does meow mix. The minute I pull out the bag, she's right there waiting to eat.

October 10, 2016

Cats may like this but it is complete "junk food" with no nutritional value. You may save on food but will end up paying more in vet bills because of kitty's poor health. I wouldn't recommend this to any pet owner.

September 25, 2016

Petit prix , mes chats ont bien aimés . Je crois par contre que cette nourriture est plus de type "fast food" pour mes chats ! Pratique pour le prix.

August 21, 2016

I always get this for my cats because it comes with chicken which they love.It's basically a staple for me and there is also one with liver that I get too. It is a good brand that i trust because I know it is healthy and the price is right.

August 21, 2016

I buy this all the time for my cat Oreo. He loves the food. I find or makes his fun nice and healthly unlike othe cat food where his fur is dull he has nice shiny fur. He will sit and meow at us when he needs to be feed. Love this cat food for my cat and he loves it too

August 17, 2016

My cat is 16 years young and will only eat Meow Mix cat food and only the dry stuff lol. Also he will not eat any fish flavoured. He still runs around the house plays fetch. Therefore this healthy cat obviously doesn't need expensive brands.

February 05, 2016

I bought this cat food because of the wonderful low price and I enjoy they catchy jingle from the commercials. My cats did eat this food, but after reading the ingredients I completely regret purchasing it and feel just awful for feeding it to my cats. The first three ingredients are (which indicates the most prevalent ingredients) are chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, and ground yellow corn. How disgusting is that?! The main ingredient is a corn filler. Basically, corn is just a filler and causes pets to actually eat more to feel full, poop out more (more for us to clean in the litter box), and retain less nutrients. Most inexpensive low-quality foods have lots of these fillers and cheap ingredients with little to no nutritional value. The only meat in Meow Mix at all is a by-product, its not even a real meat! By-products are the stuff leftover once all the actual meat is harvested. We're talking beaks, chicken feet, eyeballs, even chicken poop! I would not recommend this product to anyone, for any reason, ever. It is an absolutely awful cat food. I suppose you get what you pay for. I recommend to stay far away from Meow Mix, as it is simply a very low quality food. Even though the price is quite inexpensive, your cat will actually eat more than if you paid for a better quality food, because they will never feel full. Cats need to eat meat, and there just isn't real meat in this food. High-quality foods tend to be more nutritionally dense, meaning you will be feeding a much smaller amount for the same number of calories. If you do the math to figure out the cost for the number of calories you need to feed your pet, many premium foods are CHEAPER than the awful crap you're buying at the grocery store. When purchasing a cat (or dog) food, the most important thing to consider is the first 3 ingredients; just make sure those first three are decent ingredients that you would eat yourself- provided that you eat a typical (non vegetarian or other restricted) diet. Now that I know what to look for, I usually buy my pets all natural foods such as Blue Buffalo, Halo, Wellness or Natural Balance. All of those brands contain real, whole meats that I myself would eat, with no added fillers or corn.

December 09, 2015

My cat really likes meow mix! I have opted for a higher quality brand due to my kittys digestive issues, but he had always really liked this brand.

December 09, 2015

I've been using Meow Mix (Hairball Control) for over 25 years! I like that the food is a combination of flavours (turkey, fish, salmon and chicken) and most importantly the cats like it!!

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?