Meow Mix Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 291 in Pet Products

March 21, 2017

my cat loves meow mix, it is our go-to catfood whenever we are buying. it comes in a cute bag and i love the way they advertise their products. the flavouring is just what a cat wants

March 18, 2017

Both of my cat have tried this Meow Mix Cat food. I did the introduce slowly part so they would get use to it.. No way I was cleaning up cat puke every morning and night. there's no proper food in this product. no shinny fur its a poor product in my mind .

March 07, 2017

I have tried a bunch of cat foods for my cat. She's not really a picky eater, but i think she just likes change sometimes. So we like to switch it up for her. We started her on this stuff about 5 months ago, and she really enjoys it ! I notice she picks away at this more than other brands we have tried !

February 28, 2017

My cat is very fussy the only wet food she will eat is Meow Mix.The small container it comes in is very convenient as she eats only a small portion at a time.there is quite a variety to choose from The price is also very reasonable.Where i live i can only find it at canadian tire

December 02, 2016

My cat loves this food and only this food. He is the pickiest little man around and he loves all kinds of wet food but will turn his nose up at any other kind and even sulk if I buy anything but the meow mix for him. I wish he would eat others though. My cat seems really healthy and has nice shiny coat and has been eating this food for 5 years now. So it must be doing its job at providing the right amount of nutrients and protein needed for healthy cat development.

October 22, 2016

My cat absolutely loves this food. I sometimes buy her other cat food but she doesn't enjoy them as much as she does meow mix. The minute I pull out the bag, she's right there waiting to eat.

October 10, 2016

Cats may like this but it is complete "junk food" with no nutritional value. You may save on food but will end up paying more in vet bills because of kitty's poor health. I wouldn't recommend this to any pet owner.

September 25, 2016

Petit prix , mes chats ont bien aimés . Je crois par contre que cette nourriture est plus de type "fast food" pour mes chats ! Pratique pour le prix.

August 21, 2016

I always get this for my cats because it comes with chicken which they love.It's basically a staple for me and there is also one with liver that I get too. It is a good brand that i trust because I know it is healthy and the price is right.

August 21, 2016

I buy this all the time for my cat Oreo. He loves the food. I find or makes his fun nice and healthly unlike othe cat food where his fur is dull he has nice shiny fur. He will sit and meow at us when he needs to be feed. Love this cat food for my cat and he loves it too