Meowbox.ca Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 322 in Accessories

October 21, 2016

I've been subscribed to Meowbox for almost a year now. Each box contains a variety of toys and one treat. I have one cat and she loves her box! She will claw at it and rub against it until I open it for her. Each box is customized with a personal hello with your cat's name. For every box sold a can of food is donated to a shelter. You receive, either the name of the shelter or a tracking code to find out where your donation went. I am now starting to have too many toys so may stop my subscription for a while but will definitely subscribe back in the future. I recommend for every cat lover!

March 23, 2016

I absolutely love MeowBox! Cat Craze has hit everyone pretty hard and who doesn't love spoiling their kitty?! Comes with cute toys and different treats and you can select from just one box or choose to receive it on a monthly basis!

March 09, 2015

This sounds like a wonderful idea. You are receiving a box full of goodies for your cat and helping those in need. I can hardly wait to sign up. Thanks for the reviews.

August 27, 2014

I love MeowBox! each month is a surprise and my kitty has loved everything so far!

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for