Merci European Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 737 in Chocolate

This Merci European Chocolate item features a fine assortment of European chocolates. The assorted chocolate box features seven varieties of rich European chocolates. This finest chocolate collection comes with 20 individually wrapped pieces.

July 21, 2016

Of course I love these as a real European :) I just wished there were more of the marzipan ones in there lol. All the flavours are do yummy though. Marzipan is my absolute favourite, but the coffee is also delicious, the praline is amazing and so are the mousse ones... Yum. The remind me of home :)

June 19, 2016

These are okay. I liked a few of the flavors, but REALLY disliked a few of the flavors too (Mazipan..yuck!) These come nicely wrapped and make an easy and nice gift for somebody you don't know very well. They do not taste gourmet...they're not the same level of satisfying. They are pretty good for the price though. I received a box and enjoyed eating them but would not purchase them again for myself.

April 07, 2016

Ce chocolat est tellement bon! Les emballages sont super beau on a beaucoup de choix dans la boite et le prix en vaut la peine :) Super à partager en famille.

April 07, 2016

I was impressed by the packaging of these chocolates. They’re pretty cheap, and they’re not lavishly packaged, but they still look nice. The outer box is kindly perforated to reveal two neat rows of Merci bars within. I enjoyed these, though I hesitate to say that they’d satisfy any of my strong chocolate cravings. This had a wonderful texture and luxurious melt, but not a lot of cocoa punch. I see them more as accompaniments than stand alone treats.

April 04, 2016

These chocolates are really delicious. There are some chocolates in the box that are definitely better than others, but it all depends on your preference as well. I love chocolate and this is one of my go-to present ideas.

February 17, 2016

These are so creamy and delicious! Love that you get a variety of flavours and choices! They're really hard to share because they are that good lol! Totally worth every penny!

February 15, 2016

These chocolates are amazing. The first time I tried it they were giving them away for free when they first came out. But I didn't find them pricey. They also come in an assortment of flavours which is fun to choose from. I could probably finish a whole box in one sitting.

February 14, 2016

Tasty chocolates. I love that there are a variety of flavors to choose from.
These are usually around at Christmas time.
The hazelnut is my favorite flavor of them all.

February 14, 2016

Great price for what they are. I bought them on sale. Favourite is the hazelnut. Great variety. Different than your usual or average chocolates. Creamy

January 11, 2016

Oh my word, these are a Christmas treat delight! I like the different flavours and they all taste good. Great quality & nice portion sizes. A great treat during the holiday season.