Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free: Assorted Flavours
Good

Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free: Assorted Flavours Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 285 in Pet Products

February 21, 2016

Hi, I tried Merrick canned cat food a few years back for my cat. After she started puking more and more frequently I started doing some research on cat food and found my cat wasn't getting the moisture level she needed from just eatting dry kibble. I love all the different flavours merrick cat food offers and my cat loves all the different pates she gets to eat daily. She always talks up a storm in the morning waiting for her breakfast and gobbles the wet food up. She has gotten a shinier coat and softer fur. She very seldom pukes now and is getting the moisture her body needs. She is a healthy happy cat eatting Merrick wet food and I'm a happy pet parent!!!

December 10, 2015

My cat has never been particularly picky, but he was been known to cry for wet food. Merrick in particular. I purchased three Merrick flavors for him to have half a 3oz can daily combined with his dry food. So far he's done perfectly fine. There was an incident of throwing up on a day when he got the Grammy's Pot Pie, but he's done this before with other food when he eats too fast, a symptom of being a pig if nothing else.

My only issue with Merrick's 3oz cans is their awkward shape, and the need to buy a rubber lid for them specifically because it must stretch to the cans strange shape. Other wise I love their design and attempt to enhance buyers to purchase by putting images of food that you as a consumer might enjoy eating. The price however is a bit much but still not too bad. It is price being only cents away from Royal Canin wet food cans of a similar size is a bit suspicious, however at this time I believe I will chalk it solely up to quality of ingredients accounting for the price difference.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating