Metamucil Reviews

Ranked #317 out of 475 in Remedies

November 28, 2016

Metamucil has a pleasant tasting flavour. Just thoroughly mix in a glass of cold water. I usually follow with one more glass of water. It really works.

November 28, 2016

As I am GETTING older...lol, I find that I need a daily fiber in my diet, and I don't seem to get enough no matter how many fruits and veggies I eat, and I do eat them everyday, this balances everything out, and keeps me regular.

November 28, 2016

Got a free sample of the Metamucil powder. Really liked the orange flavour. Found it took a while for it to dissolve.
I did go buy a tub of it after trying the sample as you need to drink more of it for it work properly. Great way of getting extra fibre!

November 09, 2016

Metamucil is a bulk-forming fiber that is used to treat constipation and may also reduce cholesterol when taken every day. The generic name for this fiber is psyllium. The fiber absorbs liquid in the intestines and swells and forms a bulky stool, which is easy to pass. I don"t usually have issues with constipation but this is great for me as a fiber supplement & a convenient way to increase my daily fiber intake. I found the taste to be pleasant.

September 15, 2016

Metamucil works for me. I like the regular, full sugar, orange flavour and hate the taste of the sugar free version. It took a while to figure out that I had to drink it all immediately so that it wouldn't get clumpy and gross. I also make sure to drink another large glass of water within 15 minutes or I find it doesn't work as well.

1.5/5

February 20, 2016

I purchased a large container of Metamucil when I was three months pregnant. I found the taste of the "orange flavor smooth" to be tangy and difficult to swallow. The smooth part was anything but. When mixing Metamucil into my drink it became clumpy and grainy, leaving me to chew a mouthful of water. I was unable to use this product and I would not buy it again.

January 02, 2016

This is a good product,the taste isn't the best but it works great and fast to help you feel better from feeling blah,everyone needs extra fibre in their diet

1.5/5

April 26, 2015

Use 3 times a day and does not work at all for me and only goves me gas

June 17, 2014

I recently tried the pink lemonade-sugar free flavour and I am extremely impressed with it. The flavour is quite good. reminds me of a glass of lemonade. It definitely helps to keep my regular

June 13, 2014

I would recommend this...after having my kids I had a bit of irregularity and man 1 glass of this every day solved my problem and I take it now just for the other benefits like lowering cholesterol
I prefer the sugar added one though

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs