Method All Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit

Method All Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

May 22, 2016

Love love it my favourite anyone who walks in my house always asks what I use. It's this stuff cleans good and makes the house smell fresh clean smell

May 19, 2016

I love this cleaner. It smells great and works really well. If you get irritated by strong scents easily, then this product is for you. Other cleaners have such strong smells that it makes me feel gross, but this one is unique and I have yet to find another cleaner that I liked as much.

May 19, 2016

I love this cleaner! I bought this because my regular cleaner was out of stock and to my surprise, I will never buy another cleaner. The smell is so refreshing and no harsh chemicals

March 16, 2016

After being on the search for good non toxic cleaners I came across the method line and tried a couple of their products. This ll purpose cleaner is one of my favorite. The smell is divine, it also comes it a couple other scents. Its cleaning power is as good as any other all purpose cleaner. And best of all I dont have to worry about my daughter touching everything after I use it.

February 19, 2016

I LOVE all Method products. I decided to buy the All Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit after being a big fan of Method's lavender all purpose cleaner. Man, am I happy! I love the fresh scent the cleaner gives off...it's a bonus to the already amazing clean it gives every surface of my apartment:). Highly recommend.

February 15, 2016

I love method cleaning products. They clean well without the harsh chemicals. My dog has a tendency to lick the windows/floor etc. after I clean them, and now that I use Method that doesn't bother me! This has a nice, grapefruity smell and cleans really well. Can't go wrong!

September 29, 2015

My favourite kitchen cleaner! It smells delightful and works like a charm.

July 16, 2015

I wasn't sure this stuff would work at first, however, I was surprised that it did actually clean the bathroom without the harsh chemicals that are in most cleaners. Left a nice fresh scent as well. Great price.

June 04, 2015

Great smelling everyday all purpose cleaner without the harsh chemicals .

January 12, 2015

I really loved the scent of this product and it does a great job cleaning