Method All Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit

Method All Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 376 in Household Cleaning Products

February 26, 2017

So im a big fan of Method and FINALLY found this All Purpose Cleaner in the stores. I love the smell of grapefruit and it smells exactly like it!! Nothing artificial just like you squeezed a grapefruit on your counters too clean! It does an amazing job cleaning my stove. We cook a lot of meats, stews, and sometimes fry foods and I just spray this on my stove and the citruses provided in the cleaner cuts the grease very well.

It contains pink grapefruit, blood orange and cassis and its almost like an aromatherapy after you spray this in your house. I even clean my bathroom tub and toilets with this cleaner and they always come out sparkling clean. The all natural ingredients is a plus in Method products! I don't have too worry about spraying this around the children or pets. The smell isn't overwhelming either so if your sensitive so scents the grapefruit cleaner should not bother you. @methodhome

I found this at Shoppers Drug Mart for 4.99$.

February 26, 2017

I love this cleaner! I used it in my kitchen and bathroom counters, and then tried it on my tub. Previously, I have only been able to clean my tub with toilet bowl cleaner because where I live there is constant hard water stains. I put this on my tub, let it sit for a minute or two and hard water stains were gone! This stuff works amazing and smells wonderful, which is a HUGE plus!

February 24, 2017

I love Method All Purpose Cleaner. I like that it is a product that does not have harsh chemicals but it cleans like it does. For an all natural product it is reasonably priced and can we talk about the smell?! Pink Grapefruit is my favourite of their scents, it is fresh and clean without being too overpowering.

May 22, 2016

Love love it my favourite anyone who walks in my house always asks what I use. It's this stuff cleans good and makes the house smell fresh clean smell

May 19, 2016

I love this cleaner. It smells great and works really well. If you get irritated by strong scents easily, then this product is for you. Other cleaners have such strong smells that it makes me feel gross, but this one is unique and I have yet to find another cleaner that I liked as much.

May 19, 2016

I love this cleaner! I bought this because my regular cleaner was out of stock and to my surprise, I will never buy another cleaner. The smell is so refreshing and no harsh chemicals

March 16, 2016

After being on the search for good non toxic cleaners I came across the method line and tried a couple of their products. This ll purpose cleaner is one of my favorite. The smell is divine, it also comes it a couple other scents. Its cleaning power is as good as any other all purpose cleaner. And best of all I dont have to worry about my daughter touching everything after I use it.

February 19, 2016

I LOVE all Method products. I decided to buy the All Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit after being a big fan of Method's lavender all purpose cleaner. Man, am I happy! I love the fresh scent the cleaner gives off...it's a bonus to the already amazing clean it gives every surface of my apartment:). Highly recommend.

February 15, 2016

I love method cleaning products. They clean well without the harsh chemicals. My dog has a tendency to lick the windows/floor etc. after I clean them, and now that I use Method that doesn't bother me! This has a nice, grapefruity smell and cleans really well. Can't go wrong!

September 29, 2015

My favourite kitchen cleaner! It smells delightful and works like a charm.