Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Cleans like a Mother! This environmentally friendly non-toxic cleaner smells divine and is arguably one of the most effective natural household products on the market. Comes in French Lavender, Cucumber, Pink Grapefruit and scent free.

September 20, 2016

This product is perfect to have in the kitchen when you need clean up something quick. The smells are great and it cleans up oily surfaces really well. I use it in the bathroom too to freshen it up.

July 13, 2016

Method makes my favourite cleaners. I love that they are made with ingredients that are safe for my family, and the fragrances are great! The packaging is also super cute with the bright coloured cleaning liquid and the clear bottles. You can usually get this for a good price if you shop for a sale so price isn't really a factor. I feel totally comfortable using this everywhere around the house.

April 30, 2016

This is the only thing I use for kitchen cleaning. I love that it is non toxic (who wants to accidentally ingest antibacterial cleaner?) and not tested on animals. The scents are lovely. I buy Method products for all my house cleaning needs.

December 08, 2015

I use this cleaner constantly! I love that it's safe for animals, and the scents are amazing! It's a great line of cleaners, and the price is good too! It's easy to find, and usually there are seasonal scents too.

October 27, 2015

Love the Lime and Sea Salt scent. Smells so clean and fresh. Great for all surfaces from kitchen to bathroom!

July 15, 2015

Love the method products. it smells great and is fresh and does a great job.

May 26, 2015

This is a great degreaser that comes in very soft, natural fragrances that don't trigger my asthma. I use it in my kitchen to get my range hood and cabinet doors squeaky clean.

May 13, 2015

I love this product! The lavender scent is pleasant and not too strong and it quickly cuts through grease and grime.

December 04, 2014

Been using this all purpose cleaner for years! Smells great and not as strong as lysol for those of us who don't always want a strong disinfectant and more of an everyday cleaner.

November 05, 2014

Ok. Simply put, I just can't live without this product. I like nice scents but at the same time, I am extremely allergic to strong ones. I had to stop using my previous go-to multi purpose cleaner because of the strong chemical smell mixed with a flowery scent. From a certain point on, it started giving me instant allergies and headaches. I thought I could only trust that particular brand but I was forced to change. While searching for an alternative, I found the Method brand and decided to do a little research about their products. I liked their brand philosophy and how much they care about creating healthy products. So I decided to give Method a try. I have to say, I absolutely love most of their products. This particular one, the All Purpose Surface Cleaner, has a light lavender scent that fades away in a couple of minutes and when it comes to wiping away greasy kitchen surfaces, it works even better than my previous cleaner. I actually freak out if I go to the store and they don't have it! I buy 3 at a time so I never run out. I think I will use this cleaner forever. The Pink Grapefruit scent is also very nice but my favorite is the Lavender.