Method Best in Glass Cleaner

Method Best in Glass Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 377 in Household Cleaning Products

July 11, 2016

This is the best glass cleaner! Good for the environment and a low scale product price! I find it doesn't leave streaks at all. Safe for my daughters to use, at least I feel good about it when I ask them to help with chores, or clean their desks/rooms/ windows. I would like to try the other products in this line as well. I notice that many friends use the kitchen hand soap.

October 29, 2014

Great window cleaner. No.streaks. No heavy scent.

June 05, 2012

Great stuff! Works just as well as the chemical filled junk but I feel much less guilty using it. I use an all purpose cleaner now and just clean the glass with that, but if you need a separate cleaner, this is a great one!

September 11, 2010

I will confess I have cleaned windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces that are already clean because I love this fresh scent so much. I realize how this makes me look.

Method cleaning products are my favourite. I have been buying them for years. They are non-toxic, environmentally friendly and I think we can all agree, quite stylish for a household cleaning product!