• Method Foaming Hand Wash Sweet Water
Good

Method Foaming Hand Wash Sweet Water Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 842 in Bath & Body

August 25, 2016

This hand soap is my absolute favorite. It cleans your hands and makes them feel very soft. The scent is divine. These soaps last a really long time as well. Great value!

April 26, 2016

Honestly, since I had the chance to listen to the CEO conference regarding how they make their product and how much they care about environment, I was sold. I was always looking for great soap without having to repurchase the packaging. Being environmental friendly is not always easy! With all the METHOD SOAP, I do not have to repurchase any packaging...just the product. NOW, I have all kind of smell for my entire house!

September 10, 2014

Great soap! Initially it can be pricey, but if you buy the refills it's a great value. The smell isn't overpowering and it's gentle yet effective. Definitely will buy it again.

July 15, 2014

Love how the smell isn't over powering. The best part is that you can buy refill pouches that are great for the environment and your wallet! I hate the hype of Bath & Body works soap as it is so pricey, the scents are way too strong and not environmentally friendly at all.

June 27, 2014

We've used this line of hand soap for several years now. It's very effective at cleaning even the grubbiest of little fingers and isn't too drying. Strong scents can give me migraines, and this line has some very mild scents which are perfect for me. Recommended.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for