Method Glass And Surface Cleaner/Mint

Method Glass And Surface Cleaner/Mint Reviews

Ranked #273 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette marque de produit ménager pour la maison. Une bonne alternative aux autres produits sur le marché très nocifs pour l'environnement.

November 08, 2016

This is a great product! My dog likes to lick windows and mirrors and when I clean with this natural product I do not have to worry about her being harmed by any chemicals left on the glass/mirrors. It has a nice, light minty smell and works well. Very streak free!

June 04, 2015

Great environmentally friendly glass cleaner that works great on almost any surface for a great price.

January 12, 2015

Another great Method product! Works great and smells even better!

September 08, 2014

Hands down the best smelling glass cleaner on the market. My kids even like when I clean with it! It also works very well and is inexpensive. Great product!

September 11, 2013

Love it. Works great on glass and stainless steel appliances,

July 07, 2012

I've come across another great Method product.I use it for cleaning my windows and any glass I have in my home I also use it on counter surfaces because the mint infused into this cleaner smells so fresh.It is made from a corn based solvent which is great at eliminating dirt,dust and hand prints without the use of ammonia.

It will leave your glass and surfaces sparkling and squeaky clean without any streaks and a nice light pretty fresh scent of natural mint oils which will remind you of peppermint candies.It safe to use on counters,tile, granite,mirrors and windows.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag