• Method Hand Wash in French Lavender
  • Method Hand Wash in French Lavender

Method Hand Wash in French Lavender Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 105 in Hand Soap

Hands can do amazing things. perform surgery. rebuild engines. start tickle fights. while we don’t know every application, we do know how to make clean, soft hands. our soaps are super gentle on your digits because they are made with naturally-derived, biodegradable ingredients and contain vitamin E and aloe.

August 22, 2016

I have used this product many times and I really do like it for washing my hands in my bathroom. The smell is nice and the price is good. The smell is not a strong smell but a light nice smell on your hands while using it.

May 01, 2012

I picked this up for my bathroom originally primarily because it was purple and looked attractive.
I liked the tear drop container and how it wasn't covered in labels.
I was happy to discover that the lavender scent was very authentic and not too strong.
It lathers and rinses well and I find the scent to be very calming. I love that it leaves my hands smelling like lavender.
It looks great AND smells great!

January 18, 2012

I have tried a number of the scents available and have not met one I hated. I love the lavender and the sea minerals ones. I like the simple but attractive container which always looks like a water drop to me, the fact that its made in north america, and that its not tested on animals. The tube for the pump always goes right to the bottom so you use every last bit of the soap... smart design! I love that we can use this at the cottage (biodegradiable and naturally derived) since its safe for septic systems. Love that I can use a product I really like and have it be good for the environment too.

September 10, 2010

priced very well, and alot of the time i can find them on sale at drug stores... they always smell really nice and my hand feels very clean but not over dry afterwards. the bottles are very cute as well

August 17, 2010

I LOVE all the method products.They work so well and smell so clean and fresh it almost makes cleaning with there products a pleasure(haha almost!)But the hand soap in Lavender and also Cucumber are my two favorite scents.They also come out with Christmas scents which is really fun.They are non toxic,biodegradable I just feel good knowing its safe around my family and my cat.My hands get so rough working in my garden so its a plus that the hand soaps have vitamin E and aloe in them.Also a biggie for me is there is no animal product in it and it is never tested on animals.It lathers really good and the scent lingers on your hands.I buy it at shoppers and you cant beat the prices!.The whole line of method products is a big thumbs up!

January 06, 2009

I also love these products. I learned about them originally from a friend who had a few different scents of the hand washes in her home. My fav is also the lavender scent. They are good for the environment, moisturize and they smell great.

The household products are also great, specifically the dish soap. It keeps your hands soft while doing a fabulous job of cleaning dishes! It also comes in all he same scents as the hand soaps!

January 06, 2009

I buy Method products all the time. They are natural, free of harsh chemicals and have a delicate natural scent.

My favourite is the lavender and I especially like it in the household cleaners to give my place a fresh clean scent. I reuse my soap dispensers and buy the refills.

It's reasonably priced (under $5) and a great line of products.