I picked this up because I needed detergent and they sent me a coupon. It doesn't make a lot of lather if its used with cold water and it doesn't get the wash as clean as I expected. I don't think I would get it again.
- This bottle lasts FOREVER! A little will go a long way!
- The pump it comes in is quick and effective, no getting messy with awkward measuring cups!
- You can purchase refills in a bag to refill your pump which get you even more bang for your buck!
- I don't find my laundry is as vibrant compared to using my old brand (Tide)
- I find stains need a little more pre-wash attention as this isn't as strong as traditional detergents like Tide but the trade off for less harmful chemicals is worth it!
This works awesome! Hardly need any and your clothing is clean, including my husband's oil/grease covered work clothing!
Lasts forever. One of the few detergents I can use due to a chemical allergy
Had the sample with the pump was very frustrated seemed to waste a lot of soap
I received a sample of this method laundry detergent.The directions say you only need a few squirts from the bottle that it is highly concentrated.I was shocked with the amount of suds just from the little I used.I love the smell its called fresh air and that is the perfect name for it,it has such a clean fresh scent.
I really love method products they really are superior and healthier for the planet and for ourselves.All there products are plant based and the ingredients are easy to read and understand whats in there products. .I love that they also have some really unique different scented products.I cant wait to try another scent.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.