Method Laundry Detergent-Lavender Cedar

Method Laundry Detergent-Lavender Cedar Reviews

1 review
Ranked #239 out of 249 in Laundry Care

May 22, 2012

I seen this new line of detergents on sale at Canadian Tire and since I love method products I thought I would give it a try.I choose the lavender and cedar scent.They also have free and clear,fresh air,sweet pea,peony blossom and water lily/aloe.It comes in a small sleek bottle, I was concerned that I would go through this detergent in no time but you don't need much just a few pumps and its very effective in washing all your linens and clothing.Two pumps of detergent washes a small load, four pumps a medium load, and six pumps are needed for a large load.However I wash a large load in half the recommended amounts and it works fine.

I love how its a pump bottle so there is no measuring just a few pumps of the bottle and your done.The bottle contains only ten ounces, yet it will clean 25 loads of wash.It is 95% plant based, biodegradable, dye free and hypo-allergenic.The duo scent of lavender and Cedar are really lovely together it leaves your linens smelling so good and the smell lingers for days.I love how it also does not take up much room so this is great for small laundry rooms or if someone needs to take there laundry to a laundromat.

Ingredients include plant based surfactants, vegetable glycerin, natural and non-toxic solvents, enzyme blend, biodegradable polyester, calcium chloride, biodegradable brightening agent, antioxidant, fragrance oil blend, and purified water.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish