Method Le Scrub

Ranked #339 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Disclaimer: Scrub Cloth Not Included
Non-Toxic | Clean

December 28, 2015

I use a mix of natural cleaners and chemical cleaners. For toilet bowl cleaner (natural) this has been my favorite. The smell is nice (not harsh at all) and it does its job well. When I ran my cleaning business this worked in 90% of the homes I did. For my home this is the cleaner I use and have had no desire to use something else.

September 11, 2010

Method is my #1 choice in household cleaners. I've been buying their products for years. They are non-toxic, environmentally friendly, smell amazing and have great packaging. This scrub in particular is a favourite for me because works so well. It has a fine milled marble formula that gets the grit out of every possible crevice. This is great in the shower for cleaning grout and tiles.

The package design is so clever because you can use the it to hold the sponge. Very convenient, agreed?

This can be used for every part of your bathroom (except the mirrors of course) for a really deep clean. The best part is the scent. It smells so good you'll want to clean your bathroom more often. Highly recommended!

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk