Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 99 in Handbags

Michael Kors brings out their signature Hamilton Large Tote in Luggage Leather, black and various other colours. With silver hardware, the top handles have almost a 5 inch drop.
Its frame top has a logo-engraved lock detail, with a hanging luggage tag. Inside, there is one zip pocket, three open pockets and one cellphone pocket. With protective feet at the bottom, your bag will be less likely to lose its shape.
Dimensions: 13" Height x 14.5" Widgth x 6" Depth
For more information, visit www.michaelkors.com

February 23, 2016

My brother purchased the Hamilton for me as a wedding present a few years ago and I still use it to this day! A classic, roomy purse that every girl needs!

August 04, 2015

This bag is simply gorgeous, but at the price it really isn't practical!! I wanted this bag for so long but as soon as I bought it I had to stop and think about how spending 500$ on a purse was actually practical. I have a few Michael Kors and I think I have grown up and realized that its not all about brand names. Ill be spending my money wiser in the future

June 03, 2015

I LOVE THIS TOTE! MY EVERYDAY BAG! IT GOES WITH EVERYTHING AND I JUST WANT TO OWN ALL OF THE COLORS!!!

May 31, 2015

Love my Michael Kors tote bag. It has many uses such as a purse, book bag, carry on or overnight bag. I use mine almost every day and receive many compliments from others. I got this bag on sale so it was an excellent deal but I do find the brand to have high priced bags. You will definitely gain some admirers with this bag on your shoulder!

May 16, 2015

Love this purse. Love the size. Love all the compartments. I even have the matching wallet. Love them both. Only buy MK! ;)

March 25, 2015

The perfect size purse. Sturdy The chains give it a sophisticated but hip look. The only thing I would have liked is either the zippered pocket inside to be a little bigger (it just fits lip gloss, small travel size Advil, 2 tampons, and a compact before it gets bulgy). I also maybe would have added a slitted pocket on the outside for easy access to phone and little things like gum or tissues. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this purse an 8 overall.

January 27, 2015

I have 13 Michael kors hamilton bags! I am obsessed with Michael kors I get a new bag every week. He's my favorite designer of all time. His bags are amazing last long are made with the best quality. Bags are not cheap at all. Range from 185-2000. They are totally worth it!!!

November 18, 2014

Beautiful collection. Lovely designs. Great style. Well made product, high quality and definitely worth the purchase. The price is a bit pricey for a handbag but with what you're getting, you are getting more than what you paid for. Luxurious and very fashionable. Fell in love with this bad-ass right away. Gifted to me by my husband and this is my first but definitely will never be my last. Highly recommended.

June 24, 2014

Looks amazing, and a decent price

July 31, 2013

I definitely love my Hamilton bag. It's a classic piece that will never go out of style.