Michael Kors Very Hollywood Reviews

Ranked #753 out of 1216 in Perfume

The Eau de Parfum makes its debut with shimmering jewels of mandarin and iced bergamot. Scene-stealing gardenia follows suit with a decadent performance of award-worthy glamour.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

April 01, 2015

The scent of this is indescribable. I found this on sale (WIN!!) and I was so happy because I absolutely love this scent. This is kind of floral, which I don't usually like, but it makes me feel so feminine and girly. I definitely bring this out in spring and summer.

January 14, 2015

I love the floral scents. It's very warm and inviting.The design of the bottle is great too. I have given this fragrance as a gift. People seem to like it. A winner to me.

April 30, 2014

My favorite perfume. Light enough for spring and summer, with a refreshing floral scent. I'm really picky about scents. Overpowering perfumes gives me a headache, super light perfumes seem pointless (why pay 100$ for something no one can even smell?) but this perfume is perfect.

October 03, 2013

One of my favourites! Floral, sweet, not too over powering. Just perfect! Just wish it was cheeper!

August 17, 2012

I have this as a sample.

To me is smelled very floral, gardenia and jasmine.

On me the florals linger for quite awhile and he dry down is to a sweet creamy amber. The lasting power was pretty good. I'm not a big fan of this perfume mainly because I like softer florals that lean to the cleaner side then a big bouquet.
However, I think a lot of women would like this, even though it's quite floral it isn't "grandma" at all. There is a hint of fruitiness to it that makes it a more appealing to younger women and the smell is quite lush so I think it's a lovely perfume in that people of varying ages could wear it and love it.

May 09, 2012

Well I bought this on a whim. For some strange reason it was on clearance and I got it a such a great price. I was so excited to try it. I read reviews before I purchased it and everyone said how great it smelled. The next day I wore it and my husband commented right away. Only he didn't like it... :( It is not my usual spicy/musky scent but I liked it. Sadly I have not tried wearing it again. It is a very sweet scent and flowery. I'm going to try it when the weather really warms up. I think for the summer it will be perfect and maybe my husband will think so too.

November 08, 2011

I am currently in love with this perfume, it is sweet and girly but not over the top!
It will definitely be going into my favorites!!!

November 08, 2011

Definitely my signature scent right now - I wear it every single day! It's super feminine and flirty, and I am currently obsessed with anything Michael Kors! It is quite pricey though - which may be a deterrent to some younger girls. But I really think it was worth every penny, as it is a designer fragrance.

February 05, 2011

I saw this package and noticed how cute it is. I tried a sample and the scent is quite strong but sweet at the same time. The scent is a mixture of sparkling mandarin, gardenia, and vetiver. It's really good for a night on the town or a romantic dinner with your love. What I love most is the gorgeous design of the bottle. It's really fancy and looks great on my beauty counter.