Mickey Mouse Club House DVD
Good

Mickey Mouse Club House DVD Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

July 11, 2016

My son loves the mickey mouse clubhouse movies. We do not have the Disney channel so being able to purchase the DVDs has been fantastic. Mickey teaches the children so many different things and is fun to watch.

March 19, 2016

My niece loves Mickey mouse clubhouse. Mickey is always teaching the kids something different on the show. From shapes, colors and weather. Definitely a great kids show.

May 04, 2015

My niece loves this DVD. We watch is all the time. I like how Mickey is always teaching them something new and how it is interactive.

May 04, 2015

My kids have always enjoyed watching Mickey Mouse and his pals. An educational and entertaining series that teaches with play-along and singalong segments. Learning is fun the Mickey Mouse way. Positive reinforcement helps children build confidence and feel proud of their accomplishments.

February 07, 2015

Mickey Mouse Club House dvds are so great for your children, boy or girl. They get totally into watching the dvd and actually learn from it.

November 26, 2014

My niece absolutely loves this DVD. I think we have watched it 100 times! It is really entertaining and cute.

September 10, 2014

Great dvds for children. My kids love them

June 16, 2014

The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD series is a great show for your toddler/preschooler. The DVD presents learning in a fun way that is also entertaining. Any of the DVDs would be a good addition to your library. My girls loved them when they were younger.