• MICRO Nail
Good

MICRO Nail Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

June 09, 2015

I had to see for myself what all of the fuss was about. After 10 seconds of using the emjoi micro nail , I was sold. It buffs & shines dull unhealthy looking nails to beautiful , healthy , shining nails in a matter of seconds. The Micro nail is worth every penny ladies! You will save $$$ and cut trips to the nail salon. I highly recommend this to all of my friends & family, This product is available at Shoppers Drug Mart. Treat yourself to some pampering!

January 24, 2015

As for performance, the MICRO Nail does work and it works FAST, but at the regular price of $60, the MICRO Nail is the luxe version of your $5 buffing block. If you don’t mind the few extra minutes you need with the $5 version, just stick with that because unlike the MICRO Pedi, the amount of time taken to get smooth feet with a file or pumice stone is A LOT longer and a bit more troublesome (bending over/balancing on one foot in the shower). On the other hand, this is actually a great tool for buffing toe nails as it saves me all that back pain! I hate painting my toes, so a lot of the time I just want them to look healthy.

Don’t get me wrong, the MICRO Nail is very convenient and fast, but it is quite pricey for a tool that can give you the same results as a much cheaper buffing block. The nail aficionado will probably be THE person to truly understand the value of a product like this so if you have a nail lover in your life, the MICRO Nail might be the perfect gift!