Midnight Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews

Ranked #697 out of 1250 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Britney Spears.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

July 30, 2015

MIDNIGHT FANTASY BY BRITNEY SPEARS PERFUME;

my absolute favorite perfume/ fragrance!

I am a little embarrassed to say it is Britney, lol, but it is such a great scent!

Scent leaves on the skin for such a long time, the scent receives so many compliments.

Even the bottle is so pretty

July 22, 2015

Perfume smells pretty nice, and the price is affordable.

July 22, 2015

Let me just say, i decided to go test this perfume at my local Walmart after reading reviews here. And let me tell you... I put some on my wrist. And i couldn't stop myself from smelling my wrist. It smells so good. I am in love with it. It lasted me for a couple hours (about 3). So it's not bad at all.

July 16, 2015

I got given this bottle as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago, I was unsure how I was going to like this smell but the moment I test it I instantly fell in love with it ! I love how soft the smell is and that it last all day. I wear this one very often and was upset when I lost my first bottle so I immediately went out and got myself another bottle lucky for me I got it on sale. This is definitely one of my all time favorite perfumes.

May 02, 2015

Britney Spears has one of the best celebrity frangrances besides Beyonces.

October 22, 2014

Another Britney Spears Fragrance I just love...
    Framboise, Black Cherry, Musk, Night Blooming Orchid, Vanilla, Plum, Freesia, Amber, Iris

"candy" type scents

October 22, 2014

I've gone through a couple of bottles of this perfume. It is my all time favourite. I always get compliments when I wear it, and people ask what I'm wearing. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's my always go to. I can not get enough of this perfume!

August 22, 2014

My favorite perfume for years! Smells sweet like candy and lasts all day.

April 15, 2014

Best perfume I have ever owned (my boyfriend loves it too). Has a soft scent that lasts all day.

March 25, 2014

My go to perfume! I fell in love with this perfume when it first came out and I still love wearing it. It smells so sweet and refreshing, very flirty!