Midol Extra Strength Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 493 in Remedies

MIDOL CAPLETS MENSTR MAX/STR Size: 16

January 25, 2017

This is a great substitute to tylenol, It is very effective with alleviating cramps and headaches. I think the caffeine helps somehow. I always have some on hand and I do not think I could handle those cycles if I did not have this. I have been using midol since I was a teen and I first started experiencing period cramps. I remember my mom bought me a little gift pack with an assortment of products including midol was in it, for that time of month. I have been using it ever since. I have recently started using the extra strength and it seems to last longer.

January 25, 2017

I normally do not use midol. I have been having really bad cramp. I decided to purchase some and it does not seem to be working. I took two as the recommended dose and another two midol extra strength pills four hours after. I am still experiencing the same amount of cramping with no results.

March 03, 2016

obviously this is one of my best friends. It really helps reduce the pain of cramps and helps me to get to sleep after I've been awakened by cramps. a great product to have around

February 22, 2016

It was recommended by my doctor to use this medication for my periodic cramps unrelated to regular menses. I take one or two of these and cramping is controlled. They work really well

October 30, 2015

I find this works even better then Tylenol and Advil ! I use the menstrual one for my monthly and honestly takes the pain and bloating away in minutes! It lasts quite a while too and yess it can be a bit pricey but it worth it !

September 30, 2015

this is a must in my medicine cabinet . It works!!!!!!

July 10, 2015

When I used Midol as a teenager, it didn't really do anything for me. However, I recently ran out of Advil so my stepdaughter gave me a couple of these to take. They must have reformulated because within minutes I felt immediate relief. I don't know if it eases fatigue because I am always tired, but my insides no longer feel like they're trying to cut their way out of me and that's really all that matters to me.

July 08, 2015

Honestly, this is the only thing I use for cramps because it's the only medication that helps the horrible pain. While it doesn't relieve it completely when it's really bad, it's the only medication that makes it bearable (and I've tried them all!)

March 17, 2015

Fair products. Helps in a pinch but tummy ache can result

December 30, 2014

I usually just use ibuprofen during my period but if I have midol on hand, it is always my first choice.

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick