Midol Extra Strength Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 475 in Remedies

MIDOL CAPLETS MENSTR MAX/STR Size: 16

March 03, 2016

obviously this is one of my best friends. It really helps reduce the pain of cramps and helps me to get to sleep after I've been awakened by cramps. a great product to have around

February 22, 2016

It was recommended by my doctor to use this medication for my periodic cramps unrelated to regular menses. I take one or two of these and cramping is controlled. They work really well

October 30, 2015

I find this works even better then Tylenol and Advil ! I use the menstrual one for my monthly and honestly takes the pain and bloating away in minutes! It lasts quite a while too and yess it can be a bit pricey but it worth it !

September 30, 2015

this is a must in my medicine cabinet . It works!!!!!!

July 10, 2015

When I used Midol as a teenager, it didn't really do anything for me. However, I recently ran out of Advil so my stepdaughter gave me a couple of these to take. They must have reformulated because within minutes I felt immediate relief. I don't know if it eases fatigue because I am always tired, but my insides no longer feel like they're trying to cut their way out of me and that's really all that matters to me.

July 08, 2015

Honestly, this is the only thing I use for cramps because it's the only medication that helps the horrible pain. While it doesn't relieve it completely when it's really bad, it's the only medication that makes it bearable (and I've tried them all!)

March 17, 2015

Fair products. Helps in a pinch but tummy ache can result

December 30, 2014

I usually just use ibuprofen during my period but if I have midol on hand, it is always my first choice.

September 21, 2014

This is the only product I can use to ease my monthly chronic period pain. I have tried Tylenol, Advil, and Alieve and nothing works. These pills are a little expensive, but because they work they are so worth it.

September 21, 2014

I have very bad period cramps and other pains when I am on my period. If I didn't have Midol I would be curled up in bed and puking for the duration of my period. The first day is terrible for me, and sometimes the second day, so I only end up using 2-4 pills (2 in each dose). The bottles I buy come with 32 pills, so one small $7 bottle lasts me a very long time. I don't know what I would do if I never found out about them. Love it!