Mike's Hard Mango Lemonade

Mike's Hard Mango Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 87 in Coolers

Lemonade for Grown-ups. Premium malt beverage. Mike’s® is Hard. So is Prison. Don’t Drive Drunk.

May 28, 2014

If your not I to sweet drinks this may not be for you. Though not as sweet as many coolers can be. After a few the sweetness does get to you. I do enjoy mikes mango though myself most mikes hard actually. The mango is really good of you add a little Malibu rum in it that's my favorite way to drink them

June 22, 2012

After having tried Mike's Hard Mango Lemonade I can say its just alright if there is nothing else to drink.
The original Mike's Hard Lemonade is much better.

June 22, 2012

Mike's Hard Lemonade Co. is a manufacturer of alcoholic beverages.

Mike's Hard Mango Lemonade is named after its flagship and original product, Mike's Hard Lemonade, a mixture of lemonade flavor and an unflavored malt liquor base.

I like Mike's Hard Lemonade, but I am not a fan of the mango flavor. It's a little to sweet, even sweeter than Mike's Hard Lemonade, but it's still my favorite brand of coolers. They have been around forever, and I buy them at least once or twice in the summer months. Plus it is a great add on to a wonderful punch bowl recipe, so maybe the Mango would also be a great add on for a punch bowl recipe also.Guess I will have to soon make up a batch, and I will come back and let you all know how it goes. Love Mike's !!

June 11, 2012

First off, I am a big fan of coolers personally. I love to try all the new coolers the liquor stores put out in the summer months. While I sometimes find Mike's Hard Lemonade to be a little sweet, I loved the mango flavour. It puts a nice tropical twist on lemonade and is super refreshing on a hot day! Perfect for BBQ parties or sipping on your back deck. A must try for mango fans.